FIFTY TWO

"Sir.........sir?" Snapping out of his thoughts, Taehyung looked back to see two maids standing with his clothes waiting for him to bathe so they could dress him.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry." Saying in a hushed tone, he went into the bathroom undressed and sat himself in the bathtub  his mind is filled with thoughts of jungkook. "How is he? What is he doing right now? Is he missing me or not?"

All kinds of questions were coming to his mind, but he didn't have any answers for them. He didn't know how long he was in the bathtub until a knock was heard on the door, followed by a voice.

"Sir, are you okay? Is everything okay? Do you need any help?"

"I-I'm okay. I'll be there in a minute." In a nervous voice he called out and immediately got out of the tub and went towards the table where his robe was placed before putting his robe on he wiped his body with towel first his fingers were all wrinkled due to staying longer in the water.

Stepping out, his clothes were already placed on the bed neatly maids standing beside the bed looking the other way, waiting for him to put on his clothes.

Without wasting any second, he put on his clothes and cleared his throat to let the maids know, so they turned around patting his shirt and setting his cufflinks straightening his collar neatly. The other one, Setting his hair while he stood there staring at his, reflecting in the mirror.

A thought came into his mind, which shocked him when jungkook was around him. A thought like this never crossed his mind, but now he is alone. All kinds of weird things are coming to his mind.

'Do I really belong here? Am I worthy of the title, Queen?'

Maids had already left him, leaving him alone with his thoughts. Sighing, he shook his head and put a small smile on his face he left the room, two guards following him, Jungkook's order to never leave taehyung alone.

Entering in the main hall, there was no one sitting on the table it was an eerie silence in there. However, he sat down and ate his breakfast after eating a few bites he couldn't eat anymore, so he got up and left.

As usual, in the afternoon, he was sitting in the garden staring at the flowers.

"Hey, why are you being so dramatic he is only gone for some talk, not to fight. Control your emotions." Jimin said and sat beside him, snickering, nudging Taehyung's shoulder to ease the mood.

"You don't know what could happen there." Taehyung answered, not removing his eyes from the flower.

"Heyyy everything will be fine. Trust him, he said he will come back, so he will. You don't know how strong he is he could easily defeat that bastard in a fight."

...........

The latter didn't answer this time, so jimin also shut his mouth and sat there until he sighed, "Taehyung, I have to tell you something."

"What?" Sensing the seriousness in jimin's voice, Taehyung looked at him
"My father letter came today, my mother.......she is sick. The doctor said that she doesn't have much time left. So I have to go see her......but I can't leave you here alone so u decided why don't you come with me."

"Taehyung didn't say anything for a few minutes, "no, I can't go with you. I will stay here and all the soldiers here with me and personal guards, too. You don't have to worry about me. your mother comes first."

"But Taehyung you -"

"Yeah I know I'm weak I can't fight but please trust me I can protect myself I'm a father now I have a child to look after and he is too small to travel I'm afraid he will catch a cold or something."

"But -" Once again, jimin got cut off. "No buts, jimin, it's an order. I will stay here. You can go."

Jimin was ready to argue, but Taehyung just got up and went inside. Seeing the disappearing figure of Taehyung jimin shook his head and looked at the window of Hara and went the other way.

.....................

In the evening, as taehyung was in the library reading book, a maid was strolling around carrying haneul in her arms. A guard came in

"Your majesty, sir. jimin is ready to go. He wishes to see you."

Taehyung took haneul in his hands and went to the main entrance. jimin was waiting infornt his carriage, talking to the guards, more like scolding them.

Seeing taehyung, all of them stood straight. jimin looked at Taehyung with worried eyes and came closer.

"I'm setting off ......... take care of yourself. "

Taehyung nodded his head and with a small smile. "Come back early."

.......................

Three days went by no news from jungkook taehyung was getting more nervous and nervous he didn't leave his room for two days.

Taehyung decided to write letters as days went by. Baby was sound asleep it was midnight when a knocking was heard on Taehyung's door. He is staying in his room, but when he misses jungkook, he goes to Jungkook's room.

Hiding the letters in the drawer turning off the lamp, he quietly got up from the chair and opened the door to see Hara standing in her night robe.

"Jungkook's need your help!"

This one sentence was enough for taehyung to snap he didn't knew how he one second he was in his room and now sitting in front of Hara in her room listening as she explains how she send her guard after jungkook and he came back telling how kang had locked up jungkook and he is badly injured.

Taehyung wasn't in his right mind he was ready to do anything. "Taehyung, I have a plan. Why don't we go after him and you persuade kang, maybe he will listen to you."

"Where is that guard? I want to speak to him." But Taehyung can't blindly trust Hara he wanted to make sure if he really can trust her.

"He is in infirmary. I don't think you can talk to him right now."

After thinking for a few minutes, taehyung said, "When do we have to go?"

"Tomorrow morning."

______________________________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW|COMMENT |VOTE