TWENTY EIGHT

"Grandma!  .......Where are you?" Taehyung shouted as he entered his house, "I'm here Tae!" He heard his grandma voice from the backyard and made his way there hurriedly with a big smile on his face.

"Grandma!" Calling her once again Taehyung hugged his grandmother. In which she chuckled and embraces the little boy back "What happened? You look happy."

Taehyung looked at his grandmother with reddened cheeks and bright eyes.

"Uhhh bogum said something?" His grandma guessed while thinking, but seeing Taehyung nodding his head, she asked, "What has the man told you that made you so happy.."

Taehyung who was still hugging his grandma stood up and shyly replied, "well.......he confessed to me. He said that he loves me and we will get married when we will grow up."

"Huh? Did he say all of this." His grandma asked with a small smile. She knew from the start that both boys liked each other. But this is....

"Grandma, are you not happy?" Taehyung asked, seeing his grandma lost in her thoughts. "No! Son, why will I be not happy. I'm so happy for both of you. I give you all my blessing. Come here, let me hug this big boy here." 

Taehyung chuckles and stood in front of her grandma to let her hug him, "take care of yourself and that boyfriend of yours. I'm so happy for you."

"Grandma........Grandma......Grandma!"  Taehyung was gasping as he sat down with tears that soiled his cheeks as his grip on the sheets tightened. Recalling the dream he sobbed while hiding his face in his hands.

After a while, he felt better and looked outside the window, seeing the snow covering most things. He sighed and wiped his cheeks stained with tears while walking toward the bathroom

After doing his morning routine, At last he looked at the mirror and could see the faint marks on his cheeks. It's been a month nobody heard anything from Jungkook. Even the king knew nothing. Everybody missed the handsome prince. The king did, send his messenger and some soldiers to Min clan for Jungkook in case if something happened there.

When the messenger returned back. He said that the Prince is doing well and he will return safely back, but didn't tell anyone when?

Taehyung sighed once again and left his room. While walking through the hallways of the palace, he noticed that everyone was in a hurry. Running here, there some with baskets full of fruits or some with flowers.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and went into the kitchen. Opening the door, He watched his Hyung instruct the maids. He silently made his way towards him, " Hyung what is happening and what are the preparations for?

Jin looked at Taehyung with a confused face, "you don't know?" Taehyung only shook his head and mumbled, "no..."

"well, The Princess of Park Kingdom will be staying here a few weeks and is arriving today."

"Oh.....but why?" Taehyung asked further hoping Jin would know about this. "I don't know, maybe she's coming for a vacation."

"I understand. Okay then I will go help others." Taehyung waves at Jin and left the kitchen, he decided to meet Jimin.

As he turned the corner, but seeing Hanso and sir Lee talking to each other he immediately went back not wanting to face them. He remembered the incident where Hanso almost raped him and sir lee who was standing outside didn't help him either. He felt goosebumps on his skin.