FORTY

...............

"I dont think so this will suit me. What do you think Hyung."  Jungkook who was standing infront of the mirror looking at the hanbok the shopkeeper just adjusted on him.

"I think it's nice what do you say Tae." Jimin said and looked beside him to see Taehyung's reaction who scrunched his nose and shook his head as a no.

"Ok. Show me another one." The shopkeeper looked at Taehyung curiously and continued to show other hanboks.

They were in Jungkook's room choosing hanboks for him for his cornation. Jimin was busy reading a book while Taehyung on the other hand not having a clue why he is here.

He was helping his friend with the dusting but Jimin dragged him here and now he is sitting here staring at Jungkook's back who is trying hanboks.

He still can't believe he is going to marry a prince who will become a king in a week. And he doesn't know how Jungkook is so calm with everything their marriage will be in this week and no one's know about it only Jimin and the Queen knows about it.

"Taehyung are u alright." Jimin asked sensing Taehyung shaking a bit.

"Oh yeah I'm alright."

"Come here Taehyung. Try this." Jungkook put his hand infront of Taehyung to take it but instead of taking it he stood up and stand next to him.

Jungkook ignored it and handed the hanbok to Taehyung with a smile.

"Try it on it will look good on you."

Without saying anything he took it and went towards the bathroom to change. After a while he came outside and it was the best sight for Jungkook he never imagined Taehyung would  look so beautiful and elegant in hanbok.

Acting upon his instinct he walked towards where Taehyung is standing and hugged him. Taehyung gasped and immediately looked at the shopkeeper who was looking at them with shocked face.

Jimin cleared his throat to which Jungkook stand aside embarrassed at what he just did.

After finally deciding the hanboks the trio were tired and is lying on the bed in silence until Taehyung broke it.

"Jungkook when is our marriage?"

"Why. Can't wait for us to be together." Jungkook cheekily replied and in which jimin snickered.

"Oh please I'm serious. Tell me."

"Okay. ...... Actually i haven't decided yet. I don't know what to do or what not. All of this is so soon father's death, my cornation our marriage."

"How about we talk this about with Jin Hyung I'm sure he will help us."

"Hearing this Jungkook sit up excitedly.

"Yes why didn't u say it earlier. How stupid of me i didn't think of it. What do you say Tae."

"Hmmm i think it's a good idea."

...................

After discussing with seokjin they are now in the the library.

"Are you sure about this. We're not rushing this right."

Seeing the uneasiness of Taehyung Jungkook interwine Taehyung's hands with his and kissed him on forehead.

"You love me right?" He asked staring right into Taehyung's eyes.

"Yes I do." Taehyung replied back confidently.

"You trust me."

"I do."

"Then you don't have to worry about anything my love. Leave everything to me."

Nodding his head Taehyung sighed and hugged Jungkook. They both stayed like this until someone knocked on the door.

"Yes. Who is it?"

"Your majesty everyone has arrived at the hall." Hoseok spoke and awaited for the answer but instead the door opens and come out Jungkook with Taehyung behind him both holding hands.

"Thank you Hoseok. You can go now."

"Yes sir."

Upon reaching infront of the Hall Jungkook looked back to see Taehyung standing nervously.

Interwining their hands he entered inside the hall where everyone was waiting for them.

As they entered inside holding hands everyone looked at them with shock.

Hara wanted to shout at the guards to take Taehyung away from here but couldn't so as she know she can't do anything right now. The guards will only listen to her son.

Standing infront of his throne Jungkook looked beside him and smiled seeing his lover looking back at him with nervous face.

He assured him with his eyes and turned around to face the audience.

"I hope everyone is doing great.  As you all know That I prince Jungkook is going to be your King but the higher ups demands me to marry someone in order to become a king. And I want you all to know that I have found the love of my life to whom I'm going to marry."

He paused for a second to look at the faces of everyone and everyone was seemed curious beside his mother and Jimin.

"And That someone is ...... Taehyung Kim Taehyung. My wife and your Queen. And I advise you to keep your mouth close if you value your life. Because I'll not tolerate anyone disrespecting your Queen. Even it has to be my Mother. That's all you may all go to your work and start the preparations for the wedding."

"I object it." Hara shouted and looked at Jungkook in furry.

"I didn't ask." Jungkook replied without batting an eye toward his mother and left the hall with Taehyung and Jimin following him.

........................

"Your majesty he is your son why don't you talk to him. He can't do this."

Hara didn't say anything which irked the old man who was not happy with Jungkook's decision at all.

"I talked to him so many times but he won't listen to me. I don't know what to do either."

"This will be a disaster for the kingdom."

Saying this he left the room but was surprised to see Jungkook outside leaning against the wall.

"If you aren't happy about my decision old man then you can leave."

"But sir-"

"You may leave."

"Yes sir."

Sighing Jungkook looked at the door of his mother's  room and walked away with heavy heart.

______________________________________________________________________________

VOTE||COMMENT||FOLLOW