TWENTY FOUR

For the following days, Jungkook avoided having any talk with his mother and would spend his time with his father. He also gave Taehyung his privacy and didn't bother him when he came to know from Jimin that latter need some time. So, Jungkook let it be and would do his paper works and would stay in his father's room to accompany him.

After saying good nights to his father, he was making his way to his room. When he turned the corner he was met by Mr. Min, "Oh hello Prince Jungkook. I have not seen you for a few days." Mr. Min said while bowing his head and smiled.

"Oh really, but I was here, it's your fault that you didn't see me. It's like you're too busy handling all the work by yourself. " Jungkook sarcastically said, not letting Mr. Min talk and walked away. Mr. Min looked at back of Jungkook with a glare and left to his room.

Jungkook was suspicious of Mr. Min because he saw elder talking to an outsider in the garden a few days ago, he also saw the papers and a map in his father's study. They were all written incorrectly and the money that should be used for schools, hospitals, orphans and farmers are going to Mr. Min's custody.

Jungkook didn't mention it to his father. He didn't want his father to feel any stress about that stuff. He can handle it by himself.

When he entered his room, his eyes fell over the table and saw that the papers he was working on were no longer there. He shouted, "GUARDS!"

One of the guards against the outside of his room came in nervously because he didn't see Jungkook this mad before. "Who came in my room?" Jungkook asked, furiously glaring at the guard.

"Mr. Min sir. He told us that you asked him to bring some papers. He stayed in your room for a while and took some papers with him. " The guard explained by looking down.

"Never! I said never let anyone inside my room besides my friends, understood! Get out now. " Jungkook said, clenching his jaw and groaned. It was ideas of opening up schools and hospitals. He wanted his father to look at it. He worked day and night on these papers, and the papers are gone.

He punched hard on the desk and from the impact lamp fell on the ground with a clash. He ignored it and opened the window to look outside, as he was looking the stars his eyes fell on the figure of a boy in the garden. The boy was sitting on the bench looking at the stars too.

It was Taehyung, Jungkook breath hitched when he saw Taehyung's face. He was looking so ethereal under the moonlight.  Eyes twinkling, hair black as night falling in his eyes by the wind. Jungkook's heart skips a beat. He felt butterflies in his stomach. His all anger vanished down just to see Taehyung's face. That's the effect Taehyung has on Jungkook.

As he was looking at Taehyung from the window with a soft smile, he remembered that Taehyung's birthday is tomorrow. He starts to feel nervous all of a sudden, thinking about how he will ask Taehyung on a date.

When he was thinking about all the possibilities, he didn't notice the boy is not sitting on the bench anymore. When he calmed down, he looked towards the bench to find it empty, and a pout immediately made his way into his lips.

He shook his head and after closing the window, he went to the bathroom to take a bath. After laying on his bed, he looked towards his ceiling with a smile and whispered, "Happy birthday, Taehyung."

.............

The next was usual like the other days, but Jungkook was too excited. His breakfast came to his room none other than Seokjin himself, which surprised Jungkook when he came outside the bathroom and saw Seokjin setting his breakfast.