SEVEN

Taehyung, a young man who had faced the hardships of losing his parents at a tender age, found solace and love in his grandmother's care. Despite the challenges life had thrown at him, he had found joy and companionship in his best friend, Park Bogum.

Taehyung first encountered Bogum in school, where he faced bullying due to not having parents. Bogum consistently stood up for Taehyung, scolding the bullies and reporting incidents to teachers.

As Taehyung's grandmother struggled financially, he had to leave school, but Bogum didn't let their friendship fade. Bogum visited Taehyung at home, sharing his school knowledge and helping him continue learning.

Their bond deepened over time, with Taehyung developing romantic feelings for Bogum. The warmth of their friendship evolved into something more, with Taehyung feeling giddy and blushing whenever Bogum teased him. They became inseparable, spending nights together and creating cherished memories.

On Taehyung's nineteenth birthday, Bogum bravely confessed his feelings, culminating in a tender kiss that marked a new chapter in their relationship.

  Taehyung started selling bread when he was fifteen, thanks to Bogum's father. Bogum looked after his father's shop while also helping Taehyung with his bread-selling. The villagers knew them as close as brothers, but who knew what went on behind closed doors?

When Taehyung turned twenty, his grandmother fell seriously ill. The medication prescribed by the physician was far more expensive than Taehyung could afford, so he began taking on extra work. Bogum would always insist on buying the medicines, but Taehyung constantly refused.

They often argued as Taehyung's life became more miserable. Desperate, Taehyung decided to take a debt from a high merchant in the market without telling Bogum.

"You should have asked me first!" Bogum said angrily to Taehyung, who continued putting bread in his basket, completely ignoring his lover. Bogum then grabbed Taehyung's arm tightly, causing him to wince in pain.

"Let go, you're hurting me," Taehyung said, trying to free his arm from Bogum's grip.

"Why are you making your life harder? Why do you have so much pride? I'm your lover, you can ask me for anything," Bogum said.

"I don't like asking you for money," Taehyung replied, tears rolling down his cheeks. Bogum's heart broke, and he immediately let go of Taehyung's arm.
"I'll talk to you later," Bogum said, leaving the shop, not wanting to talk to Taehyung anymore.

After a few minutes, a man came running towards Taehyung, breathless and urgent, "Taehyung, your grandma, she's not feeling well. You have to go." Upon hearing this, Taehyung dropped everything and sprinted towards his home.

Arriving at his house, he saw a small crowd gathered outside, peering in with concerned expressions. Ignoring the onlookers, Taehyung pushed his way through, finding his grandmother lying on a mattress with the physician attending to her.

"What happened to her, sir? Is she okay?" Taehyung asked, his voice filled with worry as he sat down beside his grandmother, anxiously awaiting news of her health.

"She's okay, just a minor stroke. She'll improve after taking her medicines. However, I noticed you're running low on medication. Buy them as soon as possible," the physician advised.