FIFTY FIVE

Two days before

Hoseok is on his way back with another soldier to inform the authority about the imprisonment of jungkook.

In the midway, hoseok noticed the other soldier's horse was slowing down,

"Hey, what are you doing? We don't have much time. hurry up!" Hoseok shouted, glancing back at the soldier.

"I'm not doing anything! My horse is tired he needs some rest. Can't we stop for a moment." The soldier interjected and pulled the reins to stop the horse.

Horse stopped on his way, and the soldier jumped to the ground start searching for the waterbag in his luggage.

Hoseok sighed in disappointment, but he had no choice, so he also stopped and dismounted from his horse. Throwing a Glance at the soldier who was busy strolling around, hoseok looked another way and opened his map to measure the time they would reach the war grounds.

As he was busy looking at the map, he failed to notice the soldier who was getting close to him with a dagger. Hearing the clink of a dagger behind him, hoseok immediately jumped to the side to see the soldier looking at him with a smirk while holding a dagger.

Hoseok didn't have time to comprehend when, once again, the soldier leapt toward him, but hoseok also dodged it. As hoseok had nothing for his defence, he was at the disadvantage. hoseok was trying to create as much as distance within them,

Both were now looking at each other, gasping for air, and hoseok winced with pain looking at his forearm, which was a bleeding soldier. I took this as a chance and charged forward, making hoseok lose his balance and push the dagger into his stomach.

hoseok eyes teard up with the pain as he coughed blood, looking at the soldier who was on top of him, pulled the dagger back, and pushed it once again into hoseok stomach.

Hosoek whimpered in pain, "Why.......?" and gasped for air, holding his wound, which was gushing blood.

Soldier got up and forcefully pulled the dagger out, causing hoseok to scream in agony he wiped the dagger on his shirt and walked back towards his horse and washed his face before getting on his horse he looked back to see unconscious hoseok.

.................

Reaching at the war grounds, he was stopped by the two soldiers who took him to the office.

"What happened?" The general questioned staring at the busted lips of the soldier.

"Your Highness is imprisoned. I was ordered to deliver the message to Highness mother."

"Where is hoseok?" The general added suspicious of the soldier.

"..........."

"I'm asking you something."

"......Sir we were attacked by the desert rebels, and he was injured, so he asked me to go first. I'm sorry."

"Where?" The general sensed something wrong, but he wasn't sure.

"What, sir?"