NINETEEN

As Taehyung woke up from his deep slumber, he was shocked to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully beside him. Taehyung was about to scream first but pushed his hand on his mouth and tried not to scream.

Taehyung just laid there staring at jungkook's sleepy face with a smile until he decided to wake up and do his morning routine and let jungkook sleep more and stood up from his bed and made his way to the bathroom to freshen up. He did his morning routine and came out of the bathroom, Jungkook was still sleeping soundly. He looks so tired..... Taehyung thought and wrapped a scarf around his neck which was gifted by hoseok.

He

made his way out of the room after doing his morning routine, as he turned the corner he stumbled upon hoseok. Who steadied him by a shoulder.

Taehyung looked up, and immediately a big smile placed in his lips seeing his friend In front of him. "HOSEOK!!!! .....where were you!!!!! You didn't visit me for weeks!!" Taehyung asked with a pout, gently hitting hoseok chest.

Hoseok chuckled and grabbed Taehyung's fist which was hitting his chest and kissed it. Taehyung was taken off guard by this gesture of hoseok but shooked it away.

"Yah!!!! Tell me where were you!!!!"

"Tae........ I had to go somewhere because of the king order. Don't worry ..... I'm here now anddddd I have to tell you something later too. But first we'll have breakfast. Come" hoseok said and placed his hand on Taehyung's back to make the latter walk with him. Hoseok couldn't want to tell taehyung that he came into his room last night but find him sleeping with the prince so he kept quiet.

Taehyung only smiled and start walking with him forgetting a prince sleeping on his bed. After the breakfast everyone went to their work getting busy with their chores.

(In this palace three maids are assigned to clean the rooms of all the servants and guards.)

A maid entered in Taehyung's room to clean it. As she opened the door and went inside ..........the broom fell from her hands from the shock to see the Prince laying on the bed.

She stood there staring at the Prince and soon a smirk placed on her lips. She got a new gossip. Well let's say this maid doesn't like Taehyung. She is jealous of him and his beauty.

She immediately ran outside the room and goes to her other friends to share this news.

On the other hand, Taehyung in the garden watering the roses with a smile. He is thinking as what hoseok would say to him later.

As he was watering the plants his eyes got blocked by hands and voice following after it, "guess who!" Taehyung shrieked, watering can falling from his hands.

He placed his hands on top of the other hands and said after not thinking much, "Jimin it's you." After saying this the hands immediately pulled from his eyes and Jimin snickered, "tae...... what are you doing!!"

"Nothing Hyung just doing my job." He smiled,

"Tae if you don't mind can I ask you a question?" Jimin asked standing beside him.

"Yes Hyung, what is it." Taehyung said putting the can on the ground and turned his attention towards Jimin who was staring at him with strange eyes.