THIRTY EIGHT

Next day

Jungkook and Taehyung visted his father grave. They both stood infront of the grave both had their eyes closed hands clasped infront of their chest praying for the dead.

After a while they turned their back and made their way out of he royal graveyard. Jungkook was walking ahead his head was filled with thoughts meanwhile Taehyung stopped and looked back.

"I forgive you."

He whispered while looking at the grave which was now filled with fresh flowers.

"Taehyung?"

Hearing his name he turned around to see Jungkook waiting for him at the gate with confused look.

"Is everything okay?" He asked

"Yes, everything's fine. Let's just go."

Jungkook nodded his head and placed his hand infront of Taehyung to take it. Taehyung placed his hand on top and intertwine their fingers together.

This simple action made them feel butterflies in their stomach. Both looked at each other and chuckle.

Seeing Taehyung smiling put Jungkook on ease. Mr. Min told him that Taehyung had forgotten about the incident that put him into coma.

Mr. Min when questioned Teahyung he didn't remembered anything. He simply asked,

"Did anything happen to me?"

Mr. Min told Jungkook that he shouldn't about talk about that incident with Taehyung and anything relating to it.

Jungkook was completely okay with it. He ordered all of the servants that knew about that to shut their mouth and to never speak about it.

..................

Now both of them strolling around the garden talking about small things until Jungkook said which made Taehyung to stop.

"Taehyung will you be my Queen."

Taehyung hearing this looked at latter  with surprised look. He wasn't expecting anythinh like that.

"You are joking right."

"Why would i? You know I'm serious about you and us right?"

"I know but Queen is such a high status you know and I'm just a mere servant. No one will accept me. Jungkook"

Hearing this Jungkook immediately held Taehyung hands.

"You don't have to worry about what people think about you. You are not living to please any one you are living for yourself. So please stop thinking what others will think about you."

Taehyung only looked in Jungkook's eyes. No one has ever said this to him and it just melted his heart.

"What about your mother? She will not be happy about this and Princess Rosè oh my god Jungkook you're engaged we can't do this."

Remembering about Jungkook engagement Taehyung immediately pulled his hands out of Jungkook's and stepped back.

He forgot about the engagement completely now remembering it. It felt like he was doing a sin.