Forty One

Finally it's the day Jungkook has been waiting for past three days. His wedding day he is getting married to the love of his life. His Taehyung.

Invitations were distributed two days before the whole village was curious to see their future Queen. Arrangements started the same day everyone was confused in the palace as how can a king marry a man.

But no one said anything as they were worried for their life. On the other hand Hara visited Jungkook's room yesterday night.

Flashback

Jungkook was busy reading a book on his study table to calm down his beating heart. When all of a sudden he heard a knock he turned his head towards the door and raised his brow as he didn't expect any visitor this late at night. Hoping it would be Taehyung.

So he got up on his feet and opened the door but to his surprise it was his mother in her night gown.

"Mother? Is everything okay. Why aren't you asleep."

"Won't you let me come inside?"

"Oh I'm sorry please come in mother." Jungkook step aside to let his mother enter the room.

Hara seeing the bedsheets made up she looked at the study table to see the lamp on.

"You were reading?" She asked as she sat on her child's bed.

"Yes I couldn't sleep so I decided to read a bit."

"Is everything okay?" He again questioned.

"Why a mother can't visit his son for a talk!" Hara looked at Jungkook while smiling a bit.

"No I didn't mean it like that." Jungkook looked down embarrassed by his question.

"Tommorow is the day right?"

"Yes I'm getting married to Taehyung tomorrow."

"Oh my son come here. Let me have a good look at you."

Without hesitating Jungkook immediately step forward and sat on his kness infront her Mother.

"Look at you so grown up. You're getting married tomorrow. You were so beautiful and cute when I held you the first time. I remember clearly your first word were Mama.......I'm sorry my son for treating you so bad. I'm so sorry please forgive me."

"No mother please don't say that you're the best mother you were always there for me when I needed you. So please don't say that."

Wiping his mother's tears Jungkook also started to tear up.

"I never asked you for anything this time I'm asking you for one thing please complete your mother's wish."

Hearing this Jungkook knew where this was going so he gulped and hoped it's not what he is thinking.

"Marry her. Rosè she's perfect you. She's everything a man needs in a woman."

"Mother please I won't change my mind. I'm going to marry Taehyung on one else."

"No son I'm not saying that you have to leave him. Marry him but Rosè can be your second wife right? A king can marry as many times he want. So think about it okay."