TWENTY TWO

"I need to tell you something." Hoseok spoke softly, seeing Taehyung holding the necklace and a smile on his face, Hoseok was unable to control himself.

"Huh? Are you saying something, Hyung?" Taehyung asked confusedly, but after seeing Hoseok shook his head. Taehyung shrugged his shoulder and placed the necklace on his bag.

"So, where are we headed from here?" Taehyung asked, Hoseok with bright eyes, that Hoseok could not resist, and a smile immediately came up on his lips.

"Why don't we head to the strawberry farms that are close by, hmm." Hoseok suggested pointing to the end of the road. "Okay!" Taehyung simply replied and start walking ahead, giving hoseok a smile.

'Why, I wasn't able to tell. It seemed so easy when I thought about it, but now I feel so nervous around him............ I'll say it!! ' After thinking about this, hoseok grabbing Taehyung hand and dragged him to a corner, But after hearing the cry, he immediately left the hand and look at the face of Taehyung to see him scared. He cursed under his breath for startling Taehyung twice in one day.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung, I'm truly sorry, but... *Sigh* I would like to say something to you." Hoseok whispers looking down, not meeting Taehyung's eyes, and sets a distance between them to give Taehyung his privacy.

After a minute of both staying silent. Taehyung at last said, "I'm listening, Hyung."

Hoseok took a deep breath to calm his heart as it was about to explode. He gazes straight into Taehyung's eyes,

"I like you Taehyung........... I like you so much. I don't know if you will accept me or not but before you reject me i want to say something............. Taehyung You're the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. You're so handsome, God........  I can't even describe your beauty, not only that, but you're so cute. I had no idea how I fell for you, but I just did. I couldn't stop myself. I love you so much." After confessing, his eyes searched for any reaction in Taehyung's eyes, but he could only see the sadness in them that shattered his heart and bowed his head in disappointment.

"Will you accept me Taehyung?"

After a moment of silence, Taehyung finally spoke in a trembling voice, "I'm sorry Hyung. But I c-can't love you back....... I t-think of you as my most beloved friend and brother. I can't....... I'm sorry. Hyung........." Taehyung could no longer speak, he was too shocked to say it.

He just looks at his Hyung who seemed so hurt, "why can't you accept me?" Hoseok asked, gazing at Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung begins to feel his heart pounding in his chest, his hands begin to tremble to be put in this situation, guilt begins to mount in his throat.

A light laugh left Hoseok's lips while he looks up at the sky, trying hard not to cry before Taehyung. "Do you love prince Jungkook?" Hoseok asked quietly, wincing at his own words.

Taehyung, eyes widening while his lips parted in shock. "H-How?"......... Hoseok smiled sadly at Taehyung's response and said, "Prince Jungkook is lucky to have you, Taehyung. Do you really love him? "

After a short silence Taehyung replied, " Yes, I do love him." Taehyung could feel tears filling his eyes as hoseok pained expression overwhelmed him. He is hurting his Hyung, which is the last thing he wanted.