TWENTY

After finishing his breakfast jungkook sit In front of his canvas to complete the painting of Taehyung. Taehyung's birthday is getting nearer, and he wants to give this canvas to Taehyung as a gift.

He is painting Taehyung's cheeks in reddish color. As he was painting he smiled thinking of a blush Taehyung held whenever he looked into his eyes. How he get all shy around him. His cute little bread cheeks lifts whenever he smiles and that made Jungkook want to caress his cheeks wants to plant little kisses on his cheeks.

Jungkook looked at the eyes. He remembered the first time he looked in these eyes filled with tears. These eyes held universe in it. And the more jungkook stare into these eyes the more he fell in love with taehyung.

Flashback

Jungkook who arrived from the park clan just a week ago couldn't sleep. So he decided to visit the bar with his few friends of the noble families.

He returned from the bar late night and was walking through his father's hallway. He was about to turn the corner, he noticed a boy coming out of his father room in just a silk robe, a guard behind him.

The boy was looking down and standing still until he was pushed harshly by a guard. He stumbled forward and start walking ahead.

Jungkook watched the boy stopped in front of him, looking up but couldn't see Jungkook's face as he was wearing a veil to hide his face. It is a traditional thing to hide your face before going to the bar as a royalty.

The boy couldn't see anything but Jungkook could. He saw the boy from the face to his body. Eyes filled with tears, lips busted and chapped, neck filled with bruises and bite marks, hair disheveled. The silk robe falling from one of the shoulder as it was too big for his thin frame. Under the robe he wasn't wearing anything. The boy is naked!....... Jungkook was sure about it.

Jungkook looked at the latter face with worried eyes. Those eyes had magic in them that captures Jungkook in it. They both stood there looking at each other even though Taehyung couldn't see the other face. But Jungkook was sure this boy needs help, and he'll help him. He didn't know that by keeping track on the boy he'll fell in love with him.

Back to the reality

Jungkook looked at the painting with a small smile and heart eyes. But he was shooked out of his trance when he heard the knocking on his door and soon after the knocking. Jin and Jimin burst into his room.

Jungkook immediately covered the painting with a white cloth. And frowned seeing Jin Jimin both in his room at the same time.

"We need your help!!" They both said at the same time and look at Jungkook with serious eyes.

"Ahh.........okay but why do you guys need my help?" Jungkook asked unsure,

"It's Taehyung he needs you!!!" before Jin could say anything Jimin interrupted him.

Hearing Taehyung needs his help Jungkook got serious and asked, "why? What happened?"

Jin sighed, "look Jungkook....... Don get mad..... there's some news spreading around the servants about you sleeping in Taehyung's room and all the maids are blaming Taehyung for it. They're calling him names and bullying him when I'm not around. And that pure little soul he's just taking all the blames. When I asked him today that what actually happened, he told me that one day he found you asleep beside him but in the night he was alone but waking up in the morning he saw you sleeping on his bed. And he's ready to take all the blames for you because he doesn't want to ruin your reputation." Jin looks at Jungkook with disappointed eyes.