FORTY FIVE

A week went off everything is going smoothly. His relationship with Hara was developing but she still scold him sometime and be rude with him. She's always nice with him infront Jungkook but scold him when they're alone.

Taehyung just ignored it and don't take it on the heart. It's the one thing he learned after his marriage he doesn't care about people who hurt him or other opinions on him.

Today was just an ordinary day. Jungkook was busy in some meeting with some officials. He's getting busier lately. He's worried about the kang kingdom their enemy. Jungkook trying to have peace treaty with them but kang clan wouldn't agree on it.

Taehyung was strolling in the library looking at the books turning their pages and put them back to their place. He wanted to do something but don't know what.

As he strolling he noticed he never went to the last shelf where all of the old books and papers were kept. So he decided to check that today.

He took a book out and started turning it's pages but he didn't quite understand so he put it back.

No one actually come here only Taehyung and Jungkook sometime when they need some alone time. Other than them no one's come here.

Taehyung noticed some boxes piled up in the corner. There was no dust because he always ask a maid to clean the library. Thanks to that his clothes is save from the dust.

He Opened the box which was on top but it was all just old maps and some letters. He put the box down to search another one but he found the same thing.

At last he opened the last box but there was only few letters and a piece of red cloth.

He frowned and looked at the letters. They were different from the letters from before. So he decided to open them and read it.

"Dear Jeon

I miss you so much. I cannot wait for that day when you will come here. I really miss the old days when it was just two of us. Father wants me to become a royal guard and I told him that I will only be a guard for you.

Your Love."

It was just a love letter but what confused Taehyung is the last line. At first he thought the letter was written by Hara but  the royal guard?

He read all other letters it was writtten by the same person same writing.

And there was a name written on the red cloth with.

PARK HYUNGSIK

Reading it Taehyung immediately whispered

"Jimin's father?"

Jimin's father name is Hyungsik.  Jimin introduced him to his father on the King's funeral. And he often write to his father.

Taehyung sat there staring at the letters until he heard the door opening and heard his name being called. It was Jungkook.

Before he gets here Taehyung immediately put the letters back and closed the box and put some books on it.