FORTY THREE

Few months later after their marriage

The whole palace was quite everyone was sleeping. And the Servants were getting ready to start their day.

Hearing the knocking on the door Taehyung groaned and opened his eyes. He looked at door for a few seconda then he looked at the watch on the side table. It was 8:00 in the morning. He sighed and turned his head to the left to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully.

He smiled and stroked his husband cheeks. Jungkook again slept in his room. He didn't knew when he came last night. Jungkook and Taehyung are supposed to sleep in different rooms. But Jungkook rarely goes to his own room which sometimes anger his mother when she could not find him in his room.

As he was about to kiss Jungkook's cheeks his moment was disturbed when he heard the knocking again.

Sighing he said, "come in"
Maid entered the room after few seconds and bowed to him and started doing her daily chores which are styling Taehyung's hair and dress.

She entered in the bathroom and began doing whatever. Jungkook personally hired her for Taehyung. Just like his father hired a maid for his mother.

Taehyung didn't get up and was about to sleep again until he heard the maid, "the bath is ready your highness"

'She is so fast!' Sighing, he stood up without making any noise and walked off to the bathroom. Lying inside the bathtub Taehyung breathed out when his body touched the warm water. His muscles relaxed as he looked outside the window to see sunny weather. He didn't like summer at all.

His life completely changed from being a bread seller to being a given the title of the Queen. He sometime thinks he is dreaming. Jungkook spoiles him whenever he gets the chance. Jungkook takes him on date and whatever Taehyung it will be infront of him within minutes. But Taehyung knew his limits. He never took advantage of his title and Jungkook's love for him.

It was difficult for him on the first day after the wedding. The duties assigned to him was hard cuz he didn't understood anything. Of course Jungkook was there for him but Taehyung felt he was burdening Jungkook so after talking to Jungkook Taehyung now has a tutor which is namjoon's friend.

Jimin is his personal guard and adviser whenever he needs help Jimin is always there for him. Namjoon took the position of MR. LEE and was now Jungkook right hand and duke. And as for Hoseok he is getting married he finally found someone he loves and that person also loves him back. It was one of the maid he was going to get married. Hoseok told him about his marriage last week which really made Taehyung so happy to see Hoseok once again being all happy and goofy.

Everything is going perfect. Some of the villagers still not accepted Taehyung and Jungkook's wedding but Taehyung don't mind that at all. He learned that this is his own life and he can do whatever he wants.

"Sir? Are you alright?" Maid knocked the door. Taehyung noticed he was in the bathtub for a while now and cursed under his breath. His fingers are all wrinkled now. He immediately stood up washed his face and wore his bathrobe and stepped out of the bathroom.