8

After some time, my father told me to pack my belongings. I hastily gathered my things while Bruce suggested that we visit a genuine doctor and provided us with some pills.

I bid farewell to everyone except Peter, and we quietly left. The car ride was filled with silence, and I eventually dozed off. When I awoke, it was already 5 am. Yawning, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, intending to get a glass of water. However, as I turned around, I let out a scream and accidentally dropped the glass, shattering it on the floor. My fathers stood before me, looking exhausted and angry.

Stuttering, I managed to say, "Oh my god, I-I mean, I am so, so sorry. I didn't... I'm sorry..."

I quickly picked up the broken glass, cutting myself in the process. Ignoring the pain, I rinsed my wound under the water and walked away. But Steve reached out and noticed the blood, leading me to the bathroom. He cleaned up the mess, and Bucky joined us in the bathroom. They both looked at me and asked, "Do you want to say something? Like sorry?"

I stood up, walking past them without uttering a word. They observed me as I ascended the stairs and eventually fell asleep.

Upon waking up in the morning, I realized it was already 8 am. I changed my clothes and descended to find my fathers enjoying pancakes and coffee in the kitchen. I entered and made myself a cup of tea. Steve glanced at me, and in annoyance, I asked, "What?"

"Stop that attitude now!" Bucky exclaimed. Frustrated, I grabbed my cup of tea and hurriedly went upstairs.

A few minutes later, Steve and Bucky followed me to my room. They stared at me, and with a sigh, I asked again, "What?"

They exchanged glances and said, "Do you have something to say to us, doll?"

Avoiding their gaze, I looked away and began writing in my diary. Steve sighed while Bucky grabbed my arm and led me to a timeout bench, commanding, "You will stay here, okay?"

I rolled my eyes and sat there for the entire day. It was incredibly dull, and at times, I even dozed off. Glancing at the clock, I noticed it was already 8 pm, and I was famished. I ventured into the kitchen, prepared some food for myself, and returned to the timeout bench.

After eating, I fell asleep again. When I groggily opened my eyes, I saw Steve and Bucky leaning over me, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead before sighing.

Turning away from them, they realized I was awake and inquired once more, "Do you have something to tell us?"

I shook my head, and they sighed. Bucky then approached me with some pills and water, but I ignored them and bit the inside of my mouth. I tasted blood but refused to take the pills.

After a short while, Steve, visibly tired and annoyed, said, "Okay, sorry, missy, but you want it the hard way..." Bucky held me firmly while Steve attempted to administer the pills. After ten minutes of struggling, they succeeded, and Bucky exclaimed, "What's wrong, doll?! Why won't you say sorry?!... Fine, tomorrow you're going to school, and afterward, we're going to the doctor's."

I sighed and replied quietly, "I just wanted to help you, and you were angry at me, not at Peter?! Sorry, but that's just ridiculous."

They faced me, gave me a kiss, and retreated to their room. That night, I had three nightmares and could not sleep a wink. Exhausted and drained, I woke up in the morning as my fathers drove me to school. With a simple "bye," I parted ways with them.

At school, I spotted Peter with a broken nose, glaring angrily at me. Ignoring his gaze, I mustered a smile and confided in Mia, sharing the events that had unfolded. She laughed along with me, and together we made our way to class.

During lunchtime, Mia had to leave due to illness, leaving me alone at the table. Suddenly, Liz, Flash, and a group of girls approached me, hurling food and spilling milk all over me. My anger reached its boiling point, and without thinking, I pushed Liz against the wall and landed three punches in her stomach. Just then, the principal intervened, dragging me away and promptly calling my fathers.

Seething with anger, I couldn't bear to face them and stormed off, running aimlessly. I desperately sought the presence of Wanda and Nat, and after a while, I stumbled upon them shopping. Tears streaming down my face, I walked towards them, and they embraced me tightly as I poured out my heart. Overwhelmed and utterly exhausted, I collapsed in their arms.

Letting out a deep sigh, the events unfolded in a dramatic and chaotic manner. Emotions ran high as conflicts arose, and the consequences of my actions began to unfold. However, amidst the turmoil, I found solace in the support of Wanda and Nat, grateful for their unwavering presence in my time of need.

As I nestled in the comforting embrace of Wanda and Nat, I felt a glimmer of hope amidst the chaos. Their soothing words and empathetic understanding provided a much-needed respite from the turmoil that had consumed me.

With tear-stained cheeks, I recounted the series of events, pouring out my frustrations, fears, and confusion. Wanda and Nat listened attentively, offering gentle reassurances and words of wisdom. Their presence acted as a balm to my wounded soul, reminding me that I was not alone in this tumultuous journey.