77

In the morning, as the sun peeked through my window, Thor gently shook my shoulder. "Wake up!"

I groaned, feeling irritable and overwhelmed. "Ughhh! Leave me alone!"

Undeterred, Thor picked me up effortlessly, carrying me downstairs where Loki was waiting. "Food is ready!" Loki informed me with a smile.

Frowning, I seemed distant and withdrawn as we cleaned the compound together. Later, during our walk, we unexpectedly ran into Liz, a girl from my past who often made hurtful comments.

Liz sneered, "Hey, you're still here? Peter told us you aren't as chubby anymore, but I can see he's just a little liar."

My emotions got the better of me, and I snapped, "Shut up! Why do you care about it?!"

Liz teased further, "Oh, someone's angry! Peter mentioned you're aggressive."

My anger boiled over, and I started to hit her.

Loki intervened, pulling me away from the confrontation. "Stop!"

Tears welled up in my eyes, and I ran back to the compound, feeling overwhelmed. Loki followed me, demanding an explanation. "Talk to us!"

"I can't control my anger!" I blurted out, my voice shaky. "Why can't things just be okay?"

Thor joined the conversation, "We want to help you, Y/n, but you need to talk to us."

Fearing judgment, I ran to my room, feeling cornered and upset. "You're not my dads, just leave me alone!" I lashed out hurtfully.

Determined to enforce discipline, Bucky intervened, "Come back now, Y/n! We mean it!"

I kicked and screamed, but Thor managed to carry me into the bathroom. "Let me out!" I pleaded.

"You're having a timeout," Thor said firmly. "Fifteen minutes!"

Feeling overwhelmed, I called my dads, yearning for their presence. "Hey, doll! How are you?" Bucky's familiar voice came through.

"Good... but when are you coming back?" I asked, trying to hide my desperation.

"We'll be back tomorrow or today," Steve replied.

"Really?! Today?" I brightened up momentarily, but then hung up abruptly, eager for their return.

The next morning, my dads returned, and Loki and Thor recounted the challenges they faced while looking after me. "What was that yesterday?" Steve questioned me sternly.

I looked away, feeling overwhelmed and cornered. "I-I don't know..."

Determined to teach me a lesson, Bucky put me in the bathroom for another timeout. Tears streamed down my face as I pleaded for release.

After some time, my dads realized the impact of their punishment, and they hugged me tightly, acknowledging their mistake. "We're sorry, but you need to learn from your actions," Steve explained gently.

"I love you," I whispered tearfully, seeking comfort and forgiveness.

"We love you too, dolly," Bucky reassured me, their loving embrace bringing a sense of healing and comfort amidst the emotional rollercoaster.

Throughout the journey, their love remained a steady anchor, guiding us through the complexities of parenting and the importance of understanding and compassion. Together, we grew stronger as a family, embracing the power of empathy and unconditional love.

As the weeks passed, my nightmares lessened, and I started attending therapy sessions. My dads and Loki accompanied me, providing a sense of comfort during the difficult process of facing my past trauma.

With their support and professional help, I made significant progress in overcoming the nightmares and the anxiety that haunted me. My relationship with Loki and Thor improved as well, as we forged a newfound bond based on understanding and mutual respect.

As a family, we faced challenges together, and my dads, Loki, and Thor became an inseparable part of my life. We learned from each other, grew together, and formed a strong support system that helped me heal from my past and embrace a brighter future.

The tone shifted from one of sadness and frustration to one of hope and growth as we navigated the complexities of healing and building trust. Each member of the family played a unique role, and together, we faced the obstacles that life threw our way.

Through our journey, I learned that family is not solely defined by blood relations but by the love, care, and understanding shared among its members. I found solace in the knowledge that I had a family that supported and embraced me, no matter the challenges we faced.

And so, our story continued, filled with love, understanding, and the bonds that go beyond biological ties, proving that a family is built on the foundation of love and compassion. Together, we embraced the power of healing, resilience, and unconditional love, creating a future filled with hope and happiness.

__________________________

Love you guys

Ideas?