(119)

The next day after his birthday I got woken up by Bucky.

He saw that my eyes were completely red cause of the tears so he sat down next to me and asked:„ what's wrong buddy?"

Steve:„nothing...just a nightmare..."

Bucky:„you must talk to me buddy...you changed..."

Steve:„changed?"

Bucky:„you are a bit weird and it began some months before your birthday!"

I swallowed and said:„oh no it's just...I'm scared of...the bullies..."

Bucky:„hey...I'm always with you bud!"

I got more tears and started crying so he hugged me.

I felt dumb cause I didn't tell him what I was feeling but hugged him back.

He smelled really good.

His hair was still wet and I really wanted to kiss him.

I felt his warm breath on my neck.

He was breathing regularly and rubbing my back.

I started getting crazy and wanted to kiss him but in the next moment he let me out.

Bucky:„everything ok now?"

I wanted to say no, hug him again but I just said yes.

Bucky:„alright wanna go out?"

I nodded and we ran out.
I was hoping that the feeling would go away after some years but it didn't change.

I was obsessed with him!

Always when I found a photo of him or something I collected it.

In the end I had a box full of his stuff.

One day as we were outside and the bullies were there too I played like I was scared so he took my hand and hugged me.

Once I was outside drawing him until he came along with a girl and asked while grabbing her by her waist:„ hey pal! Could you draw me with this wonderful pretty lady?"

Steve:„oh I'm so sorry sir! I can't! I'm not getting paid enough for this!"

He started laughing but my heart broke into little pieces as he kissed her.

I saw that the girl which was still standing next to him didn't found the joke funny at all, so she started yelling at me.

Girl:„you little useless kid! Just draw us! What's so hard?! You are just a little skinny boy! Just try to do something right in your live! You're just a disappointment!"

Bucky:„hey! He's my best friend!"

I got tears, packed my stuff and ran home.

He started running after me and before I could reach my house Bucky grabbed me.

I started kicking him away but he hugged me and tried to wipe my tears away.

Bucky:„pal look I'm really sorry alright? Please please just forgive me!"

Steve:„yeah...alright..."

He hugged me tighter and I could feel his breath on my neck, I could smell his cologne, his hug felt so handsome...it made me crazy!

I wanted to kiss him again but in the end I think I felt asleep cause when I woke up I saw that I was laying in my bed.

Mom:„hey darling...you felt asleep in Bucky's arms...so he brought you home!"

Steve:„where is he?!"

Mom:„he went home! Cause a girl came along to pick him up!"

I started tearing up and she saw.

Mom:„you will find a girl one day! And she will love you the way you are!"

Steve:„ it's not about girls mom..."

Mom:„then what's wrong?"

Steve:„nothing!"

Mom:„steve? C'mon tell me!"

Steve:„ I don't know...i-i-i feel something for Bucky...I had never felt for anyone!"

Mom:„oh...Steve...-"

Steve:„im sorry...i knew you wouldn't understand!"

Mom:„no hey...it's ok! I understand! I love you anyways! No matter what but I think that Bucky doesn't feel the same for you right?"

Steve:„i don't know...I don't think so..."

Mom:„try to talk to him!"

Steve:„what if he will think that I'm crazy?!"

Mom:„he won't! He's your best friend! He will understand just do it!"

I stood up and ran to his house.

As I entered his room he was kissing the girl on his bed.

Girl:„omg! You jerk?! What are you doing here?! Since when are you watching?!are you stalking bucky?!"

Steve:„no..."

She walked up to me and slapped me.

Bucky:„oh shit..."

He walked up to us and dragged the girl away.

Bucky:„stop! Both of you!"

The girl walked out and I said whispering;„sorry buck...I just wanted to talk..."

After that I walked out too....