(139)

~morning~

~Bucky pov~

I woke up and saw Steve still sleeping and hugging me so I stood up and walked into the bathroom.

As I wanted to look at myself in the mirror I saw Steve leaning against the doorway smiling at me.

Steve:did you slept well?"

Bucky:yeah...uhm thanks again for yesterday....what about you?"

Steve:no problem...yes I slept good... "

He pulled me into a kiss and as he pulled away i asked what we will do today.

Steve:"well I have a plan...but it's a suprise!"

Bucky:" NOOOO c'mon you know that i hate that when I don't know where we are going to go!"

He kissed me again and I knew that he wouldn't tell me where we are going to go.

We both changed and then he pulled me into the car.

Steve:" We will eat somewhere else alright?"

i nodded slightly and sat down.

He grabbed my hand and we drove away.

As we walked into the shop to buy food he bought an extra Chocolat Croissant and Chocolat milk.

Bucky:" why are you buying extra food?"

Steve:" well if you will be hungry or something."

i kissed him and after food we drove to the suprise.

Steve:" c'mon let's go in!"

He opened the door for me and i walked into the building.

Steve:"suprise."

Bucky:"Where are we?"

Steve:" Wait."

A guy came towards us and asked Steve:" you are here because of the girl right?"

Steve:"yeah!"

Bucky:"what girl?"

The men brought us into a room and told us to wait.

Suddenly some guys pulled y/n into the room.

Y/n:"LET ME OUT!"

That was the only think she was screaming the whole time.

When she saw me she stopped, got out of their grips and hugged my leg.

Y/n:"BUCKY!"

she was still wearing the bracelet and she was crying so I picked her up and the men's walked out.

Bucky:"why are you crying?"

i stroked over her cheek and saw that Steve was watching us.

She just shrugged her shoulders and wrapped her arms around me.

Steve sat down next to me and she looked at him.

Steve."scared of me..."

Bucky:"y/n this is Steve..."

Steve:"Hi!"

he said and waved at her.

She was still holding me and waved back at him.

Bucky:"tell me why you were crying..."

Y/n:" don't wanna be hele."

Bucky:"why?"

She got tears and clung up to me.

As she saw Steve's bracelet she pulled away, took his arm and looked at it.

Steve:"you like it?"

She traced the bracelet with her tiny little finger and then pulled her hand out where she had the bracelet.

Steve gave her the food

After some minutes of hugging and a little bit of talking the man's came in.

Man:„y/n come on its time to say goodbye!"

She clung up to me and started crying.

The man tried to pull her away from me but she didn't let go.

Y/n:„you plomised Bucky!"

She yelled as the man's pulled her away.

Y/n:„get me out of hele!"

She was crying more and I felt bad so I gave her a ring from me that I had still by me cause I got it from Steve for Christmas in 8th grade for fun.

Steve:„buck...we will get her out! promise!"

He kissed the top of my head but I felt tears in my eyes.

Bucky:„i never felt this way before for a child..."

Steve:„it's ok buck..."

He put his arms around me but I couldn't stop thinking about it how they treat the kids here.

As we walked out of the room we heard her screaming and crying and I really didn't want to leave but Steve brought me out.

Steve:„don't be sad we will visit her soon!"

I started tearing up and sat down into the car on the backseat.

Steve:„oh babe..."

He walked up to me and sat down on my lap.

Steve:„come sit in the front...be not sad! I thought you would like it..."

Bucky:„i loved it! But...did you saw her? She was thin, tired, hungry and she cried!"

Steve:„i know and we will adopt her when the other suprise is done!"

Bucky:„why don't you tell me now?"

I looked at him with puppy eyes so he stood up and sat down in the front.

Steve:„cause it's an suprise now will you sit down in the front or will you stay there in the back?"

I didn't knew what to do so I stood up and walked to the front door.

Bucky:„but could we buy something to eat? Or drink?"

Steve:„sure..."

He smiled at me and as I sat down we drove off.

We bought something to drink and eat on the way home and as we got there no one was in there.

Steve:„buck i will make some spaghetti! Do you want too?"

Bucky:„uhm yeah sure!"

I sat down on the couch with my phone and looked at the website of the adoption house.

There were a few photos and when I tapped on new, I saw some other kids and y/n.

Bucky:„hey Steve look..."

I showed him the website and the photos but he said that it is normal, well maybe...he said it in an awkward voice and I thought that he wasn't sure either about that...

After we have eaten we walked upstairs and after a time the others came back too.

We were watching movies, talking maybe we had a little argument with stark but that doesn't matter and after that we finally went to sleep.