78

⚠️cutting⚠️

In the middle of the night, I found myself trapped in a haunting nightmare of my past at Hydra, and the painful memory of Mia. Panicking and screaming, I felt overwhelmed by the darkness of my dreams.

Thankfully, my dads, Bucky and Steve, rushed into my room, their expressions filled with concern and love. "Hey dolly...wake up, baby," Bucky gently cooed, lifting me into his arms as I clung to him tightly.

"What happened? Do you want to tell us?" Steve asked gently, trying to understand my distress.

"No," I whispered, unable to find the courage to share the torment of my dreams.

However, my silence only seemed to worry them further. Steve reached for my diary, and the fear of exposing my deepest thoughts made me panic. "NO, put it down!" I pleaded desperately.

"Chill, we just want to help," Steve tried to reassure me, placing the diary on my bed.

As the morning light filled the room, I walked downstairs to find everyone gathered in the living room. I greeted them with a quiet "morning," but the burden of the nightmare weighed heavily on my heart.

Bucky and Steve had an idea to cheer me up—to go shopping with Peter. I agreed halfheartedly, not feeling up to the task of pretending to be okay.

As I left with Peter, my dads and the rest of the Avengers watched us, their expressions a mixture of concern and sadness. They knew that behind my brave facade, I was struggling to cope.

After returning from shopping, I discovered them reading my diary, and panic surged through me once again. "What the hell?!" I exclaimed, feeling violated and exposed.

Natasha apologized, but the damage was done. Anger and betrayal overwhelmed me, and I ran away to my room, slamming the door behind me.

Despite their mistake, my dads tried to talk to me, but my emotions were too intense. I lashed out with hurtful words, not realizing the pain I was causing them.

Peter tried to console me, and we sought comfort in each other's company, preparing food to distract ourselves from the turmoil.

However, the peace was short-lived. Bucky and Steve followed me, demanding to talk. Feeling cornered, I shouted, "I hate you!"

In the heat of the moment, my words hurt them deeply, but their love for me never wavered. They proved their dedication by kicking down the door to ensure my safety.

Under the shower's cold water, I tried to calm down, but the pain inside was too much to bear. My desperate cries echoed in the small space as my dads held me firmly, their hearts breaking for their struggling daughter.

In a moment of vulnerability, they discovered the scars on my wrists—the result of my self-destructive coping mechanism. They were heartbroken, struggling to understand why I would hurt myself.

"Y/n, show us your wrists now! Please!" Steve pleaded, and I looked away in shame.

Their love and concern were palpable as they embraced me, refusing to let me go. Their words were gentle yet firm, urging me to talk and share my pain.

"I don't care... I don't fucking care," I sobbed, feeling lost and broken.

Determined to keep me safe, they brought me to their room, where we sought comfort in each other's presence. Their tender gestures and understanding hearts became a lifeline in my darkest moments.

"I don't want to be here!" I cried, feeling overwhelmed and desperate.

"Shhh baby, come here," Bucky whispered, pulling me into his embrace. Slowly, I began to calm down, finding solace in their love and comfort.

Apologies filled the air as the weight of the night lifted, and we drifted off to sleep, entwined in each other's arms. Despite the challenges we faced, their love remained a constant source of strength and hope in our journey of healing and growth.

Our family bond grew stronger through the tears and the pain, united by the unbreakable ties of love and understanding.

__________________________

maevericcio

MarvelFanNl

Love you guys

Ideas?