65

I woke up in the darkness of the night, the weight of anxiety heavy on my chest. My body was drenched in sweat, and I stumbled my way to the bathroom, nausea overtaking me. My dad, Bucky, heard the commotion and rushed to my side. His comforting presence helped, but I couldn't stop the panic rising inside me.

"Sweety, hey, hey, hey, look at me," Bucky said, trying to soothe me.

I turned to face him, feeling weak and helpless. Steve, my other dad, joined in to calm me down, lifting me up as we made our way back to my room. But as he set me down, I collapsed to the floor, my body trembling.

"Wow, slow down, honey," Steve said gently.

Bucky swiftly picked me up and started rubbing my back. I buried my face in his shoulder, trying to control my rapid breathing. Steve brought some medicine and an injection to help me, but I weakly resisted, scared of the needle.

"Dad, please," I managed to say amidst my trembling.

He calmed me down, and as I lay there half-sleeping, Steve administered the injection. I flinched in Bucky's arms, but he and Steve assured me it was over.

"Shhh, it's okay, you made it," Steve whispered softly.

After taking the medicine, my dads cleaned up the mess in my room while I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling drained. Steve told me to lay down, but I was restless and afraid to sleep.

"Please don't go, I can't sleep," I pleaded.

Bucky sat down beside me, stroking my hair tenderly. As I listened to my dads' comforting hums, I eventually drifted off to sleep.

The morning brought the Avengers' greetings, but I couldn't shake off the restless feeling. Bucky and Steve noticed and asked if I had trouble sleeping. I admitted that I hadn't slept much, making them worry even more.

Steve proposed doing a test, and my anxiety spiked again. They took me in the car without telling me the destination, leaving me nervous and scared. I felt like they were hiding something.

Trying to calm me down, Bucky held me close, but the fear was overwhelming. When we arrived at a place where some men conducted a corona test, I panicked. Steve and Bucky assured me it wouldn't hurt, but I couldn't believe them.

During the test, my anxiety caused a nosebleed, and I panicked further. I tried to open the car door, but Bucky stopped me, scolding me for not listening. I was terrified and remained silent, trying not to cry.

Back at the compound, I rejected the food Natasha brought, still on edge. My emotions erupted, and I pushed the table away, breaking a glass. Running upstairs and locking myself in my room, Bucky followed, trying to reason with me.

"Open the damn door now, or I swear to god, you won't have a door anymore! Now! I count to three!" Bucky yelled, his anger evident.

I refused to budge, ignoring his warnings. He barged in, and Steve joined, forcing me into the shower as I pleaded to be left alone. I tried to resist, but they held me under the water, trying to teach me a lesson.

Feeling humiliated and trapped, I eventually gave in, sitting under the shower as they left. But as soon as they were gone, I made my escape, running away, wet and desperate. The Avengers chased after me, but I fought to be free.

In the end, Peter managed to bring me back to the compound, but the fear and anxiety inside me remained unresolved. I was lost, scared, and struggling, and no one seemed to understand the depth of my pain.

This incident left an emotional scar, a reminder of the torment I was going through. The weight of my emotions was unbearable, and I longed for someone to truly see and understand the pain I was going through. The road to healing was long and uncertain, and I hoped that someday, my dads would recognize the true extent of my struggles and offer the support and empathy I needed.