(140)

~one week later~

We hadn't visited y/n in this time I was just helping tony building our house.

~steve pov~

I woke up and saw Bucky on the bed with his phone.

Steve:„morning..."

He looked at me and mumbled something that sounded like morning.

Steve:„what are you doing?"

I put my hand on his thigh and stroked over it.

Bucky:„just watching something..."

I looked at his phone and saw that he was looking through photos.

Bucky:„what do you think?"

He showed me a photo where we were outside and I had a beanie on my head with his name while he was smiling and kissing my cheek.

Steve:„i love it..."

Tony went to build our house and i told him how it should look like and he payed some man's to build it.

He didn't stop texting me and sending me photos so I changed into a really tight shirt, some sweatpants and ran downstairs.

Bucky:„where are you going? In this shirt...?"

Steve:„tony needs my help!"

I pressed a quick kiss on his lips and drove away.

As I arrived I saw that the house was already finished...well not exactly it wasn't painted from the outside and inside, it hadn't any beds or something in it and there wasn't water.

Me and tony started helping and finished the house well we painted it and we installed the water.

Tony:„i hope Barnes will like it!"

Steve:„im sure he will...we are just doing it for the girl...I just want to keep her out of all this you know the avengers...missions! And I will really miss you and the others!"

Tony:„just promise me you'll will visit us!"

Steve:„of course! And I'm gonna be on the missions with buck! We just won't be with you all the time!"

Tony patted my back and we hugged.

Tony:„ well I understand you and buckster!"

I looked at him and he apologized with a little chuckle.

I stayed until it got dark and when I sat down into the car to drive home I looked at my phone and saw that Bucky called me a thousand times!

Steve:„shit...h-hey buck sorry for not answering your calls!"

Bucky:„not answering my calls?! I called you 45 times! You were gone since 8am!"

Steve:„im really sorry buck! I am driving home now!"

He hung up and I drove home as fast as I could.

On the way home I bought him some food and an energy drink.

Steve:„buck...im back!"

He was sitting on the couch with a serious face so I put the food and energy Infront of him on the table and sat down next to him.

Steve:„im sorry buck...I know that you were worried!"

Bucky:„yes! I was worried! I was worried like never before Steven! You were outside just with this shirt?! It's winter!"

Steve:„please stop yelling...and please don't act like a worried grandmother!"

I took his hand and saw that he had tears in his eyes.

Bucky:„i thought that something happened to you..."

Steve:„im sorry buck...!"

I gave him a kiss and he pulled me into a hug.

Steve:„im here now..."

He didn't let go until the others came and then he laid down on the couch and put his head on my lap.

Just three days...I thought and stroked over Bucky's hair.

Bucky:„ aren't you cold?"

Steve:„its ok buck..."

He stood up made me a cup of tea and then laid back down.

Steve:„thank you..."

He nodded slightly and drifted off to sleep.

After I talked a little bit with Thor I picked up Bucky and carried him upstairs.

We cuddled up and felt asleep.