188

Steve and y/n felt asleep again and I saw that Steve started sweating, so I stopped and put a blanket over him.

As we arrived it was 12 am, so that meant that we drove 5 hours...cause we took some breaks!

No one was at the beach so I picked up Steve and laid him down on the sand.

Steve:„i love it...thank you!"

Bucky:„anytime..."

Y/n went swimming while Steve and I just walked around the beach and walked trough the water.

Bucky:„are you getting cold?"

Steve:„buck...I'm fine! Just a little bit hungry..."

We started eating and I sat down behind Steve.

Steve:„i loveeee you..."

Bucky:„love you more darling!"

I kissed the back of his head and messed up his hair.

He started tickling me a little bit, I wrapped my arms around his body and started putting kisses on his back.

We staid until 7pm and watched the sunset.

I made a photo of Steve and me kissing as the last sun rays shone in our faces and i smiled into the kiss.

After I made some more videos and photos of y/n and us I put the things back into the car.

In the meanwhile Steve felt asleep on the sand listening to the sea, his hair was beautiful in the sunset so I secretly made some more photos and then I picked him up and sat him down into the car.

I drove a little bit slower cause i was a little bit tired, it was 8 pm and I didn't want to cause an accident.

~1 am~

We arrived at home, I picked up y/n and put her into her room.

Bucky:„night baby doll..."

I put a kiss on her forehead, put her blanket around her and closed the door.

Then I walked downstairs into the garage to pick up Steve.

He was mumbling something so I laid him down too.

Bucky:„night doll..."

I put a kiss on his soft lips and he  stopped with the mumbling sounds.

~2 am~

I was still cleaning up and taking out the things from the car.

But as I wanted to put some blankets into my room I heard Steve coughing and breathing heavily.

Bucky:„darling...hey! Look at me... c'mon wake up!"

He looked at me and started coughing more.

Bucky:„shhhh...I'm here...shhhh..."

He whispered something and put his hand on my chest.

After he felt asleep again I started cleaning up again.

I was cleaning up some dishes and heard someone coming downstairs.

Y/n:„you're still up?"

Bucky:„just cleaning up dolly...you should be asleep! Go to bed!"

Y/n;„i just wanted something to drink..."

I gave her a glass of water and put her to bed again.

~3 am~

I walked into my room, changed and laid down next to Steve, right after I put my blanket around me he laid down on top of me.

Steve:„i love you..."

He mumbled and I kissed his cheek.

Bucky:„love you more..."

~morning~

~y/n pov~

I walked downstairs and saw that it was 10 am already.

As I walked into my dad's room I jumped up on their bed and laid down on Steve.

Bucky:„doll...what's wrong?"

Y/n:„it's 10 am already!"

Steve:„im up..."

They both stood up and we walked downstairs.

Y/n:„so I have a question..."

Bucky:„hm?"

Y/n:„i love this house, garden everything...but when will we move back into the compound...? I really miss Nat, Sam, Peter...i just miss all of them!"

Bucky:„maybe in a week..."

He gave me breakfast and we started eating.

___________________________________

So first of all i think that I ran out of ideas again...so do you want something to happen?

2) it's kinda confusing calling both of them dad so should we call Bucky or Steve daddy or papa?

3) love ya guys hope you're doing great!