12

Rules:
1) if you're drunk cold shower.

2) if youre grumpy or something you'll get punished.

3) you won't be that long on your phone

4) the avengers are like your family, you'll respect them

5)you must train with us.

6) you'll listen to all of us

7) you must tell us when something is wrong

8)no punching, shooting or something else...

9) if you brake more than 5 rules a day we have a room downstairs

10) you must go to school and don't hurt someone there please.

After we finished unpacking, I busied myself with organizing my clothes in the closet. However, my attention was soon captured by a beautiful dress hanging before me. Tentatively, I tried it on, but an overwhelming sense of self-consciousness consumed me, causing me to quickly change into trousers and a hoodie.

As I descended the stairs, I noticed all eyes turned in my direction, and I offered a smile in return. Peter's lingering gaze made me curious, so I playfully asked, "What's the matter, dummy?"

To my shock, he abruptly slapped me. Gasping, I instinctively lunged at him, unleashing a torrent of punches in a heated exchange. Our fight escalated until I found myself on the ground, reeling from a powerful blow he delivered.

Fueled by anger, I sprang back up, retaliating by delivering a swift kick to his groin and stomach. In a desperate bid to escape, I attempted to flee, but Peter pursued me. Summoning my remaining strength, I struck him with a forceful punch, sending him sprawling to the floor. In that moment, my dads intervened, grabbing hold of me and leading me towards Natasha.

Exhausted and with a bleeding nose, I longed for respite. Peter approached me, his words dripping with scorn, "Oh, really? That didn't hurt! You're so weak!"

Driven by a surge of defiance, I stood tall and delivered a final, impactful kick. As he crumpled to the ground, I turned away, wiping the blood from my nose. The room bore witness to our clash, and during dinner, I feigned not feeling well, excusing myself and retreating to my room to call Mia for solace.

Lost in scrolling through various chats, I suddenly heard a knock on my door. Irritated, I snapped, "Fuck off!"

Peter's retort, "Wow, bitch. Alright..." echoed through the closed door, leaving me anxious about potential repercussions. However, to my relief, my dads remained oblivious to the incident.

Realizing it was already 11 p.m., weariness washed over me. Reluctant to disturb my dads' enjoyment, I settled on the floor and drifted off to sleep.

The following morning, I rubbed my eyes and discovered myself in my own bed. Rising, I made my way downstairs, where everyone gathered except Natasha.

Curious about her whereabouts, I inquired, "Where's Natasha?"

Tony responded, "She's on a mission."

Accepting his answer with a nod, I greeted everyone with a cheerful "Good morning" before entering the kitchen. Inside, Wanda stood, preparing breakfast. I offered a warm greeting and embraced her tightly, reveling in our shared moment of affection.

Minutes turned into ten, as we remained locked in our embrace until I heard Natasha's voice. Excitement surged within me, and I broke away, rushing to greet her. She chuckled and exchanged pleasantries with me, inquiring about breakfast.

I admitted, "No, I haven't eaten yet," prompting her to share that her mission had kept her occupied. We sat together, sharing a meal as she recounted the details of her recent mission. Her tales held me captivated, momentarily causing me to forget the world around us.

Soon, Tony's voice broke through my rapt attention. "Y/n..."

Startled, I looked up at the gathered faces, my gaze finally meeting his. "Just wanted to let you know that you have training today."

Nodding in acknowledgement, I walked away, making my way upstairs. Alone in my room, I succumbed to the urge to purge, plagued by insecurities about my weight. Once the ordeal was over, I changed into my training attire and descended the stairs.

All eyes followed me, and I greeted them with a smile. My attention shifted to Peter, and I approached my dads. Tony informed me, "You'll be fighting against Peter since you seem to harbor some animosity."

I responded nonchalantly, "Yep, okay." Together, Peter and I entered the training room, ready to engage in combat.

He landed a punch, prompting me to retaliate with a kick and a punch of my own. The exchange continued, intensifying until he pinned me against the wall. Desperate to break free, I unleashed a barrage of kicks, but his mocking words fueled my rage. In a fit of fury, I struck him and kicked him relentlessly until Tony called for a halt. Reluctantly, I released my grip, but Peter retaliated by pulling my hair, causing me to fall to the floor. Instinctively, I sprang to my feet, landing a final series of punches before stepping away.

Natasha and Wanda laughed heartily, entertained by the spectacle. Catching my breath, I approached Peter, extending a hand to help him up. He responded bitterly, "You're a bitch, y/n!"

I retorted, a smirk gracing my lips, "I know, thank you."

Laughter erupted from Natasha once again, and she found it difficult to contain herself. Eventually, Wanda intervened, leading Natasha away, allowing her to regain composure. She returned to find me engrossed in a book downstairs.

Locking eyes with her, Natasha laughed once more, but this time, Wanda pleaded, "Stop!"