(142)

She woke up as I parked in and we stood up.

Bucky:were here y/n!"

She smiled at us and we walked into the house.

Y/n:"Wow big!"

Bucky:" do you like it?"

She nodded and looked down at the floor as I put her little bag on the couch next to her.

Bucky:" what about showing you your room?"

She nodded and we walked upstairs.

As I opened the door she walked in and gasped.

Y/n:" I love it!"

Bucky kneeled down next to her and she started playing around with his hair.

Bucky:" Are you hungry?"

She nodded so i walked downstairs and started doing food while Bucky started unpacking her things.

It wasn't late at all but I knew that Y/n was very tired.

Bucky:"so....what do you wanna do today?"

She shrugged her shoulders and put the things into a drawer.

Bucky:" what do you like?"

y/n:" you, Steve, mom-"

Bucky:" no no no. i mean what do you like to do?"

she shrugged her shoulders again and hugged me after we finished.

Y/n:" bucky..."

Bucky:" don't call me that doll..."

Y/n:„what should I call you?"

Bucky:„it doesn't matter now...call me Buck!"

She looked scared so I picked her up and we walked downstairs.

Bucky:" we should tell her what happened! everything! she...I think that she doesn't even know why she is here!"

Steve nodded and brought her food.

Steve:" here if you need something just tell me!"

She nodded and started eating.

I looked at Steve and then we both looked at Y/n she wasn't laughing, playing around, she was sitting straight, trying not to move and eating really slow.

Bucky:" you can eat how you want! and sit how you want, also you can act how you want!"

She stopped sitting straight and smiled at me.

After she finished with eating me and Steve walked into the kitchen to wash up the dishes.

Steve:" we really need to talk but can we do this tomorrow and have a beautiful Christmas first?"

Bucky nodded and I gave him a kiss on his forehead.

After we watched a movie we gave her some gifts and then she started smiling and we both saw a happy little girl.

After she unpacked all the stuff she hugged us and felt asleep some minutes later with one of the stuffed animals that we gave her.

Bucky:" she is so cute."

Steve:" yes...but the best present is that im gonna marry you finally."

Bucky:"Finally?"

Steve:"well when we were little I always had these stupid dreams."

I chuckled and he saw how i blushed.

Bucky:" no need to blush love!"

He kissed me and then he picked up Y/n and walked upstairs to put her to bed.

As he put her into the bed we both gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked downstairs again to clean up the mess.

We put her stuffed animals on the couch and felt asleep on it too.

~4 am~

~Y/n pov~

I had a nightmare and walked to my dads room.

They weren't there so I started panicking and crying.

I think that Steve heard it cause no minute later he was standing next to me and hugging me.

Steve:"what was the nightmare about darling?"

I didn't want to tell him so he let me down and we both sat down and leaned against the wall.

Steve:" We all have nightmares sometimes about monsters, monsters who are maybe real or maybe not! but both of them are scary right?"

I nodded and he pulled me onto his lap.

Tears were running down my cheeks and he wiped them away.

Steve:" don't be scared."

Y/n:" can i sleep with you?"

He nodded and walked into their room.

After he laid me down he walked downstairs, woke up Bucky and brought him upstairs too.

We all felt asleep and I didn't woke up cause of an nightmare this night.