37

✨Peter sitting on the couch, his anger evident in his gaze. I hesitated for a moment before mustering the courage to sit down beside him, choosing to ignore his hostile demeanor. However, my attempt at nonchalance was swiftly shattered as Peter's hand encroached upon my leg, his touch invasive and unwelcome. In an instant, my anger surged, and without hesitation, I unleashed a punch upon him, my words filled with a mix of rage and defiance, "You bastard! Get your motherfucking hands off me!"

The room fell into a stunned silence as my dad's witnessed the altercation unfold before their eyes. Reacting swiftly, they intervened, Tony seizing Peter's arm while they whisked us away, locking us in the confines of my father's room. Tony's stern voice resonated, his message clear, "You won't get out until you calm down!"

Desperation clawed at my chest as I pleaded with them, my voice laced with fear, "Please, let me out! He will rape me, I swear!" Yet, my pleas fell on deaf ears as they walked away, leaving me trapped within the room's confines. Unbeknownst to me, a camera recorded every moment, capturing the intensity of the situation.

Panicked, I glanced out of the window, the sense of confinement suffocating me. But then, a chilling touch against my body shattered the remnants of my composure. Peter had audaciously grabbed my ass, violating my personal boundaries. Reacting instinctively, I unleashed another punch, my fury propelling me forward. The fight raged on, blows exchanged until my strength waned, and dizziness overcame me, causing me to crumble to the floor.

My dad's rushed into the room, their concern palpable as they swiftly lifted me and gently laid me down upon my bed. Tony took charge, tending to Peter and placing him on the living room couch. As my dad's cradled me, I managed to open my eyes, my voice trembling as I sought reassurance, "Is he gone?"✨

Clinging to Steve for support, I attempted to piece together the fragments of what had transpired. Bucky's voice filled the room, offering an explanation, "We went downstairs, and you collapsed."

Overwhelmed by the events, I struggled to find my footing. Bruce approached, his intention to draw blood evident, causing me to lash out, hitting Thor and fighting against his powerful grip. Their unwavering strength prevented my escape, and eventually, we made our way downstairs.

It was there, in the midst of my turmoil, that I saw Loki. His return from a long absence filled me with a sense of comfort and relief. Without hesitation, I ran to him, seeking solace in his embrace. We spoke at length, and I divulged the turmoil that had unfolded between Peter and me. In his arms, I found a temporary respite, drifting into a state of semi-consciousness as he held me close.

Unbeknownst to me, Loki believed I had succumbed to slumber, unaware of my continued wakefulness. I listened intently as Peter's hurtful words reached my ears, his cruel remarks about my appearance and weight. In a quiet yet resolute voice, Loki unleashed a warning, his words carrying the weight of his presence, "Shut up, Parker, or I swear to God, you won't see this world as you see it now."

Loki's touch remained a comforting presence, his hand caressing my hair and back as I held onto him tightly. Minutes turned into moments, and my dad's entered the room, their expressions reflecting a mix of concern and curiosity. Observing our intimate embrace, they approached, their voices filled with questions. Unable to find the words, I merely gazed at them, attempting to rise, only to be anchored by Loki's unwavering grip. In a hushed whisper, I uttered Peter's name, my voice barely audible.

My dad's kissed me gently and implored me to rest. Nodding in agreement, I lay there, unable to find solace in sleep's embrace. Throughout the night, I battled against restlessness, my mind consumed by the tumultuous events that had unfolded.

With the morning light casting its glow upon the world, I changed my attire, hoping for a fresh start to the day. Descending the stairs, anticipation filled my chest, until my gaze fell upon...