51

In the early hours of the morning, I let out a yawn and quickly changed into my school attire. As I descended the stairs, I greeted everyone with a cheerful "Good morning."

To my surprise, Tony, who happened to be in the house, exclaimed, "Hurry up, Y/N! I'm driving you to school!"

"Okay!" I replied eagerly, acknowledging his offer.

Upon arriving at school, Tony accompanied me out of the car and walked alongside me into the building. The sight of us together seemed to astonish Flash, but I simply smiled in response.

As Tony bid us farewell, I embraced him tightly, and he reciprocated the hug.

Curious about the encounter, Tony questioned, "What was that all about?"

"For everything!" I answered with a smile, expressing my gratitude.

Returning the smile, he said his goodbyes, leaving me to enter my classroom. However, before I could make my way inside, Flash forcefully pushed me against the lockers.

"Why was Tony with you?" he demanded, an aggressive tone in his voice.

"He was with me because of you, Mr. Stark, you idiot!" I retorted, refusing to be intimidated.

Flash's anger escalated, and he resorted to violence, delivering a punch that sent me tumbling to the ground. He proceeded to pin me down, choking me and spitting on me.

"P-Please... let... me... out! I... can't... breathe..." I pleaded desperately, my voice strangled.

As I teetered on the brink of losing consciousness, Peter arrived with some teachers, who intervened and pulled Flash away from me. Peter then helped me up, but I struggled to catch my breath.

The teachers promptly alerted my dads, who arrived with a breathing aid. After a few minutes, I could finally breathe normally. Steve carefully scooped me up and carried me to the car.

Falling asleep during the car ride, I awoke to find Steve carrying me into our residence. I clung tightly to him, unwilling to let go.

"Missy, please let me down," Steve requested, his voice gentle.

Refusing to release my hold, I allowed him to place me among the others, gently settling me down on the couch.

Concerned, Tony inquired, "What happened?"

But I remained silent, unable to find the words.

"Bucky, talk to her," Steve urged, turning to his partner.

I kept my gaze lowered, fighting back tears, as Bucky implored, "Y/N, please."

Shaking my head, I held back my emotions, causing Loki to sigh in exasperation.

"Darling, you can confide in me," Loki offered, his voice filled with compassion.

Once again, I shook my head, feeling overwhelmed. Thor joined in, adding his plea, "Please, tell us!"

Realizing that I wasn't ready to speak, Steve intervened, "Y/N, you can discuss it later if you want. I need to go for a while."