(145)

The next day I took Bucky's knife and hid it under my pillow...just if someone would brake into our house...maybe my real dad?

I was scared and couldn't sleep for days.

My dad was searching after his knife of course and I said that I didn't saw it.

As I wanted to walk into their room I heard that they were talking.

Bucky:„i think she has my knife!"

Steve:„no! Why should she have it?"

Bucky:„as we took the DVDs! She heard something, stood up and took my knife! I followed her downstairs and as she turned around she was standing there with my knife in her hand ready to stab someone with sweat all over her face! I don't think that that was a good idea!"

Steve:„i don't know..."

I fastly ran into my room and hid the knife in my schoolbag.

After they said goodnight I felt asleep.

The next day I went to school but forgot the knife in my bag.

The one guy who was always bullying me took my bag and threw it onto the floor, all my things fell out.

As he saw the big knife he started screaming after a teacher and I fastly packed my things back.

As the teacher found it she called my dad's and I have must go home.

Bucky:„i told you she took it!"

Steve:„im sorry buck you know it's not easy!"

I was holding his knife tightly to my chest and as Steve pulled over to the compound and I got out of the car bucky ran up to me and tried to take the knife away.

Bucky„let it out!"

Y/n:„no!"

I kicked him and ran into the compound where everyone was sitting and talking.

Nat:„hey y/n what's wrong?"

Bucky came running in and I hid behind the couch.

Bucky:„y/n!"

He walked up to me and I tried to run away again but he grabbed me from behind and took the knife.

Y/n:„no!No!"

Bucky:„its me shhhh!"

Y/n:„stay with me...."

Bucky:„forever and ever..."

I took his arm and didn't let go of him cause I was so scared that my real dad would come back.

Bucky:„shhhh..."

Nat:„now could you tell me what happened? Why did you came without saying anything?"

Steve:„i didn't knew that you didn't like us!"

She chuckled and hugged him.

Steve:„we need to...change her mind!"

Wanda:„change...?"

Steve:„yeah let her forget what happened at the house!"

They looked at me curled up in Bucky's arms.

Tony:„we could try it..."

Steve;„thanks tony!"

Bucky picked me up and we walked into a room.

Bucky:„it will hurt right?"

Tony:„i don't know..."

They sat me down and as Bucky walked away I started getting nervous and crying so he started talking something through a speaker.

Suddenly they started the machine and a horrible pain went through my head.

I screamed and yelled after my dad's.

After it was done Bucky picked me up again and brought me to the car again.

He said bye to the others and as we arrived at home he put me into their room.

I was sleeping the whole day and woke up the next day at 1pm.

Bucky:„how are you doll...?"

Y/n:„good!"

I smiled and jumped out of the bed.

At night Steve told me that we would watch a movie and I should bring a dvd so I ran downstairs and saw the DVDs from my real dad.

Y/n:„you bought new dvds?"

Steve:„no why?"

He realised and ran downstairs.

As he snapped the DVDs out of my hand I was to scared to move.

Y/n:„whats happening?"

Bucky:„nothing...that's uhm privat!"

I walked upstairs again and as we all went to sleep this day I slowly walked downstairs and started watching the videos.

As I saw my mom and me my memories came back.

~2 hours later~

I was scared cause of the videos and didn't wanted to move until my dad's came.

Suddenly someone opened the door and I started screaming as loud as possible.

Y/n:„DAD! NOOO!! HELP!"

Bucky:„hey! Hey! Look it's me!"

I started kicking and slapping him but he didn't let me go.

As I opened my eyes and saw Bucky I stopped and jumped into his arms.

Y/n:„dad..."

Bucky:„im here..."

Y/n:„stay with me..."

Bucky:„forever and ever..."

I placed my hand on his and felt asleep.