178

After food all of them went into the meeting room.

~bucky pov~

Tony:„i jus-"

Steve:„no! I'm talking! That wasn't right! I don't know what you wanted to say! Maybe I want to know! But you hurt her feelings without saying it too! She's still our daughter! And I don't care if we had a little fight! I will still love her!"

Bucky:„i did-"

Tony:„you shut up Barnes! Your words doesn't mean anything to me!"

Bucky:„what do you have against me?! After all these years! I did everything! Everything for you since I'm here!"

Tony:„you killed my parents! And what I wanted to say was that she is like you! She has no respect! Oh and by the way! She was kidnapped by hydra! We helped her out! She was a soldier raised by hydra for a week! And is already like you! She acts like a little child! She always cries after Mia! We all went to that funereal! Ok I was sorry for her but now I'm not! We don't know what happened exactly! Peter was the reason or something I don't know! She has anger issues! And she doesn't know how to act around people! You will always stay the winter soldier! It doesn't change anything if you have a family! You will always be the project-"

Bucky:„you see us as a problem?"

Tony:„well...I don't know! To be honest...I like you three really but..."

I stopped listening it was too much for me! i felt such a pain...it was so bad for me...like a thousand knives would go through me...i let out a whine and ran out of the meeting room.

y/n:"dad...what's up?"

she was worried...how i loved this girl!

steve: "buck? what's going on? hey look at me!"

Bucky:„i uh...I need time..."

Steve:„hey it's ok buck-"

I ran outside to get some fresh air.

after 1 hour i heard footsteps... i didn't trust the night much or not at all... i was afraid of the night...

it was steve...he grabbed my shoulder and hugged me.

steve:"hey...you have to talk to me! i know what tony said was very very very wrong! and I would never say that to anyone even if it would be true...but you're not a problem! neither is y/n! you two are family to me! the best! and I would never trade you!"

the blue-eyed blonde beauty looked at me and smiled...

bucky:"I lo-"

steve:"-ve you! I know..."

he took off his jacket...like a gentleman! and put it over my shoulders... his hair hung a bit in his face! I looked up and kissed him.

bucky:"did he say anything else?"

steve:"no...we'll figure out why he was so weird! maybe drunk!"

bucky:"as always?"

he laughed and put his arm over my shoulder and stroked it.

after a few more minutes we walked inside.

bucky:"come on y/n..."

y/n:"where ?"

bucky:"up..."

we went upstairs and I hugged y/n as we walked into her room.

Y/n:„im sorry for kicking Morgan!"

Bucky:„that's fine...she started!"

She smiled a little bit and hugged me tighter.

Y/n:„thank you!'

Bucky:„for?"

Y/n:„believing me..."

I kissed the top of her head and walked into my room.

Steve came some minutes later.

Steve:„you ok?"

Bucky:„i think so..."

Steve:„come here..."

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my neck.

Bucky:„i always end up in a fight with tony...it's like he's your father or something and he hates your husband because he thinks you're still his little boy!"

Steve:„yeah kinda...it feels like he always follows you..."