190

~an half hour later ~

A police officer told us the plan and suddenly the other officers came back with their dogs.

Police:„is that your daughter's phone?"

I opened it and saw a picture of us.

Bucky:„y-yeah..."

I had tears in my eyes and Steve laid his hand down on my thigh.

After some more talking and paper signing we drove to the compound.

Tony:„guys hey! What's wrong?"

Steve:„we need a meeting now!"

We all met up but I had tears and started crying more.

Steve:„buck shhhh...you must tell us what she did as she walked into school!"

Bucky:„that's the problem...I didn't drop her off at school! We had a fight and I let her out a half kilometer away from her school! I-i didn't I"

I started breathing heavily and buried my face into my hands.

Steve:„you did what?!"

Nat:„rogers chill ok?"

Bucky:„its my fault I'm sorry...I-"

Steve:„it is your fault buck!-"

Tony:„stop! Stop both of you!"

Bucky:„my doll...I failed...i-"

Nat:„barnes take a deep breath... c'mon shhhh"

She walked up to me and hugged me.

Nat:„you both go upstairs into your room and we will talk about the plan alright?"

I nodded and walked upstairs, Steve followed me and closed the door behind him.

Bucky:„im sorry..."

Steve:„no...I'm sorry for what I said...I just...I'm just scared!"

Bucky:„me too..."

We hugged and started crying.

~y/n pov~

I got dragged out of the car and still couldn't run away cause i was weak.

He dragged me into his house downstairs into his basement.

Y/n:„let me out...please! Let me go! I wanna go home!"

Man:„shut up!"

He slapped me and wanted to walk out but I clung up on his arm and bit him.

He pushed me back and I felt against the sink, which was standing there.

After an hour I woke up, feeling dizzy.

~steve pov~

Bucky calmed down after some minutes and we walked downstairs hand in hand.

Nat:„we have a plan...we still need the police but I think we will make it and have her back in the end of the week!"

Bucky:„do we really need the police?"

Nat:„we need the dogs...and we need to know if there were cameras!"

Steve:„thank you guys..."

Nat gave us a hug and Bucky kissed me.

Tony:„i will call the police!"

he called them and asked if there were cameras nearby.

we drove to the police station and they showed us some things from y/n.

she lost her mobile phone, backpack and bracelet that we gave her.

Police: "I don't think she dropped her backpack!"

Steve:"but?"

Police: "I think the kidnapper was afraid that she has a knife there! Or anything else!"

we then watched the surveillance videos and only saw her being pulled back, only half showing the license plate.

Police: "It will take a while until we find the number plate! go home...we'll let you know if we find anything!"

we went out and drove home.

Bucky: "I'm sorry..."

I looked through the rear view mirror and saw him there crying in the back seat.

steve:"we talked about it buck..."

bucky:"I'm still sorry darling...."

tears flowed down his face and i stopped in the middle of the street.

I sat down next to him and hugged him.

Bucky: "Sorry...I'm so sorry...if she...-if she dies it's all my fault! I could never forgive-"

steve:"shhhh...love you didn't do anything wrong ok?"

Bucky: "I'm a monster..."

Steve: "You're not a monster buck! you are the most wonderful and beautiful person! you are such a amazing human being!"

he started crying even more and after half an hour he calmed down a bit, he was still crying but not as much as before.

When we arrived at home I put him into our room and walked downstairs to search after y/n.

~bucky pov~

I walked into y/n's room and saw that it was pretty messy as I started cleaning up I saw the cup where her hot chocolate was yesterday.

Before i threw it away, I saw a number on it...