116

After that, they walked upstairs.

Loki:„do you want to know what I'm asking myself every day?"

Thor:„no we don't!"

Loki:„well how did Steve and Bucky met? How did they got together? The whole story!"

Bucky:„oh Loki..."

He grabbed his shoulder and laughed a little bit.

Loki:„will you tell me?"

Steve:„we could!"

Y/n:„dad...."

Bucky:„sweetie..."

I flinched back as he grabbed my arm and opened my eyes.

Bucky:„hey...."

Y/n:„im so hungry..."

Steve:„would you like a soup?"

Y/n:„i don't know..."

Steve:„i will be back in a minute!"

I smiled and Bucky sat me up.

After soup I walked upstairs and started doing homework, drawing, learning for tests and more.

Loki:„please just tell me!"

Steve:„well that's a long long story but if you want to know..."

Everyone started listening and tony came back with some cookies and tea/ hot chocolate.

Bucky:„we were best friends since we're little kids! Well everyone knows what happened with Steve! How he got Captain America!"

Steve:„i always loved Bucky! Even if we were at his house and must have helped with something he was so kind! And when we were about to go swimming he had a perfect body! I was just a little kid with asthma...the thing was I didn't knew what I was feeling if I was in love or not! Cause it wasn't allowed to be gay...i told myself that I was in love with Peggy! Even if I wasn't! I didn't hate her but I just didn't like her like I liked Bucky! And as I thought that he died I felt like my heart just broke in million of pieces...I had no idea what to do! And when I saw Bucky again as the winter soldier my heart broke and I thought we could talk but then I saw what hydra did to him...I felt lonely again! As Bucky got normal, we started meeting up, talking...well I was still in love and didn't knew how to tell him!"

I looked back and saw Bucky smiling and blushing.

Steve:„as I brought him here the first time, Bucky was really nervous! I said: wait here I will bring you something to drink! But he followed me and didn't want to be alone...as we were in my room I was happy about it to be alone with him! We started listening to music and talking...well he asked me if I missed him when he was gone and I said: of course I missed you! I loved you so long and then you were gone! Bucky was like: loved?!?! I just swallowed and tried to apologize but he got near me and kissed me so and some days later we started dating. After that we tried to keep it a secret but Nat and tony started going into the room when we were there, asking Bucky questions when I was gone and so on! They didn't found out until I kissed him once as I brought him a glass of water! The avengers saw it too and we'll that's it!"

Bucky:„but there are so many stories in-between!"

Tony:„how I saw you?"

Loki:„what?"

Tony:„omg! So-"

Steve:„no c'mon-"

Tony:„shut up Rogers! I walked into their room to give Steve his shirt cause I slipped and spilled juice on it! And I walked into the room to see Bucky naked trying to sleeve up Steve's shirt!"

Everyone laughed and Bucky was a little bit embarrassed but Steve gave him a kiss and they laughed.

Nat:„well together they are so cute!"

Bucky:„we went to school together and well Steve was a nerd! And if someone would have bullied him I would kick his ass! I loved Steve!"

Steve smiled and Bucky saw it, but he didn't smile like usual he smiled like they got together and kissed for the first time he smiled so much that Bucky sat down next to him and gave him a kiss.

Steve:„i always loved his hair! His short hair were perfect but now I'm in love with his long hair!"

Bucky:„why?"

Steve:„cause it's long!"

He laughed but then Loki asked:„some other stories?"

They were talking the whole day until 7 pm when I came downstairs and sat down on Bucky's lap.

Steve:„feeling better?"

Y/n;„yes!"

We watched a movie and at 10 pm I felt asleep on Bucky.

__________________________

Hey guys I had an idea...should I do some parts where I tell the story of Steve and Bucky?

raqnorok