💥50💥

Liz's words echoed in my mind, her venomous remarks piercing through my thoughts like shards of glass. Flash's taunting only exacerbated the pain, his derogatory comments aimed at both Peter and me. I longed for respite, a moment of solace from the relentless torment that seemed to follow me.

The morning arrived with an air of exhaustion, my weary body protesting the early hour. Bucky and Steve gently roused me from my slumber, their voices laced with a mixture of concern and affection. Reluctantly, I rose from the comfort of my bed, exchanging my dreams for the harsh reality that awaited me.

As I prepared for the day, a familiar sense of dread settled within me. The looming presence of Flash at school threatened to unravel the fragile composure I had mustered. I joined my dads in the car, the weight of their protective gazes lingering on me as we navigated the familiar path to school.

Upon arriving, the tension grew palpable, and I braced myself for the encounter with Flash. His derogatory words hit their mark, evoking a surge of anger within me. Unable to contain my rage, I lashed out, delivering a punch fueled by frustration and pent-up emotions. The consequences of my actions soon became evident, as pain shot through my foot, forcing me to the ground.

Peter rushed to my aid, helping me up with unwavering support. I cast a glance back at my dads, their disapproving expressions etched into my memory. With heavy hearts, they drove off, leaving me to face the aftermath of my outburst.

The day at school progressed relatively uneventfully, a semblance of normalcy interwoven within the chaos. Yet, the echoes of Flash's hurtful words resonated within me, a constant reminder of the harsh judgment that awaited me beyond the halls of the school.

The final bell rang, signaling the end of another grueling day. As I stepped outside, Flash materialized before me, intent on prolonging my torment. I tried my best to ignore him, to rise above his vitriolic comments, but his persistence eroded my resolve. Our verbal exchange escalated until, at last, I couldn't bear his presence any longer.

Reaching the sanctuary of the car, I attempted to bury my pain, seeking solace in the company of my dads. However, the cruel words of the girls I encountered shattered the fragile barrier of my composure. Their insults reverberated in my mind, resonating with the insecurities I had long battled. The laughter that followed served as a haunting reminder of the ridicule I faced.

Silence enveloped the car, my dads' words unable to penetrate the thick barrier of my anguish. Only Peter's attempts to redirect the conversation punctuated the weighty atmosphere, his nervous laughter unable to bridge the growing chasm between us.

Arriving at the compound, I retreated to the solitude of my room. Knocking at the door disrupted my thoughts, and I reluctantly let Loki, Tony, and Thor in. Tears welled in my eyes, betraying the pain I had attempted to conceal.

Thor's gentle inquiry broke through the walls I had constructed, his concern tugging at the fragile threads of my emotions. In a moment of vulnerability, I confessed the agonizing truth—I believed myself to be too fat, a prisoner to the cruel judgments of others.

Loki's disbelief rang out, his vehement denial a balm to my wounded spirit. In his arms, I found a momentary respite from the overwhelming weight of self-doubt.

After some time, Loki gently carried me downstairs, drawing me into the comforting embrace of the Avengers' familial atmosphere. Wanda's proclamation of dinner's readiness elicited a genuine laugh, momentarily lifting the veil of sadness that had settled upon me.

As we sat down to eat, the struggles of the day threatened to overshadow the nourishment before me. Steve's insistence that I eat weighed heavily upon me, a reminder that my struggles extended beyond the confines of my own mind. The resentment I felt momentarily seeped through, questioning why I had to endure this burden alone.

In a defiant act of independence, I stood up and attempted to retrieve my crutches. The pain and exhaustion that followed my impulsive decision served as a harsh reminder of my limitations. My dads' concerned gazes mirrored their worry, their words imploring me to put my well-being first.

The conflict between us lingered in the air, a palpable tension straining the bonds we held so dear. Yet, beneath it all, the love and devotion they harbored for me remained steadfast.

Exhaustion soon claimed me, and I found solace in the embrace of sleep, nestled against my dad's chest. The movie played on, its soundtrack blending with the rhythmic rise and fall of my breath. In that fleeting moment of tranquility, I sought solace, hoping that tomorrow would bring a respite from the storms that relentlessly battered my fragile spirit.

__________________________

Thanks for everything guys you're the best!

If you still have ideas just tell me!

maevericcio