148

I put her to bed some minutes later.

At 10pm I walked upstairs to check up on her but as I walked in I saw how y/n was sitting on the floor again with the pieces, Steve threw away on the floor trying to put the dvd together.

Bucky:„doll...even if you could put it together it won't work..."

A tear dropped down on the broken dvd Infront of her and she started sobbing.

Bucky:„doll...look at me!"

She shook her head so I lift her face by taking her chin.

Bucky:„you are so beautiful and don't deserve to feel this kind of pain..."

I slowly put the dvd aside and pulled her on my lap.

Again she started playing with my hair...I knew how she did it when she was a little kid...

As I thought that she felt asleep, I wanted to put her to bed but she grabbed after my hair again.

Y/n:„stay with me..."

Bucky:„forever and ever..."

She hugged my Metall arm tighter and felt asleep on the floor with me next to the dvd.

~steve pov~

I noticed that Bucky was gone so I walked upstairs to see them cuddling on the floor asleep.

I put y/n to bed, then threw the dvd away again and then I walked over to Bucky.

His hair was hanging down and covering his face.

He was so pretty when he was sleeping...

I picked him up gently and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

Then I walked into our room and laid him down on our bed.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower and let the door open in case he would have a nightmare.

I walked out an hour later and saw that Bucky rolled over to my bedside.

I didn't want to wake him up so I laid down next to him and felt asleep.

~morning~

~y/n pov~

I don't know what happened yesterday...it happened so fast and I still couldn't realize it...

I walked into my dad's room but they weren't there so I walked downstairs.

After I didn't found them I walked downstairs into the training room to see all of the avengers training.

Tony:„you are lame Rogers!"

Steve:„you think so?"

Tony:„i know it!"

Steve:„what makes you so sure?"

Tony:„you against Metall arm!"

Steve:„tony I told you not to call him that!"

Tony:„well then c'mon you against Manchurian Candidate!"

Steve:„Stark!"

Bucky:„you can call me Bucky!"

Tony:„i always had nicknames for you!"

Steve:„really?"

Tony:„yeah i will tell you after training!"

Bucky didn't want to hurt Steve and Steve didn't want to hurt Bucky either but didn't want to show tony that he was lame...so he attacked Bucky.

Bucky:„what the hell Rogers?!"