69

As I lay there on the field, the stars and moon provided little comfort to my troubled mind. Suddenly, I heard voices approaching, and instinctively, I hid behind a large rock, peering out cautiously.

Peter: "Y/n!"

Tears welled up in my eyes, but I dared not reveal my presence, afraid of facing the consequences.

As the Avengers searched for me, I couldn't help but feel guilty and torn. I desperately wanted to go home, but I couldn't face the tests again.

Exhaustion eventually overwhelmed me, and I dozed off. But my respite was short-lived, as the sirens of police cars jolted me awake.

Policeman: "Y/n Barnes Rogers!"

Fear gripped me, and I ran away from them, even when my dad and the Avengers called out to me.

Tony: "Y/n!"

Bucky: "Doll!"

Steve: "Please, come home!"

Tears streamed down my cheeks, but I kept running, my legs aching, my breaths labored.

As I sought refuge in a cave, I hoped I had finally found a safe place, but Loki's appearance shattered that illusion. He dragged me out against my will, and I struggled to break free.

Y/n: "Let me out!"

Loki: "No!"

My attempts to flee only earned me a tight grip, and when I kicked him, he finally released me. I ran once more, but this time, Steve and the policemen caught me.

I fought with all my strength, desperate for freedom.

Y/n: "Let me out!!"

Steve: "Calm down!"

But my panic and desperation prevailed. I questioned my dad's whereabouts, my heart sinking when I learned he had collapsed.

Y/n: "Where is dad?!"

Steve: "He was here, but then he collapsed!"

Overwhelmed, I couldn't control my emotions any longer. I kicked them off, yearning to reach the hospital where Bucky was.

They recaptured me and forced me into a police car, but I didn't relent. I opened the door in a bid for escape, only to be grabbed by Steve once more.

I felt defeated, bloodied, and weak as I gazed at Steve.

Y/n: "What are you thinking?!"

All I wanted was to apologize and find solace in his arms, but before I could, everything faded to black.

~2 hours later~

When I regained consciousness, my dad and Bruce were preparing injections and pills. My fear surged as I tried to escape, but I was handcuffed to the medical bed.

Bucky appeared beside me, his touch meant to calm, but I couldn't shake the panic.

Y/n: "Let me out!"

Steve, Bruce, Thor, and Tony entered the room, and fear consumed me. My eyes pleaded for mercy, but they prepared to inject me.

Bucky tried to comfort me, but the pain was unbearable.

Y/n: "NOOOOOOO! LET ME OUT, PLEASEEE!"

The pain and fear took over, and I couldn't control my screams as they administered the injections.

I begged them to stop, my voice breaking with each word.

Y/n: "Please..."

Bucky's soothing words offered little relief as I struggled to free myself, but my efforts were futile.

Y/n: "Please... let me go."

But instead, they handcuffed me again, leaving me feeling hopeless and trapped.

I ran to the bathroom, locking myself in, but my dad and Bucky were relentless.

Steve: "Y/n, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

In my desperation, I tried to leave the bathroom, but I collapsed once more, the pain and anguish overwhelming me.

As my dad's picked me up and handcuffed me again, I felt defeated, broken, and lost. The cycle of fear and despair seemed never-ending.

__________________________