PART 1

LYDIAS POV
.......................................................

"They're not gonna stop following us." I sigh as i pace around the hotel room.

"What do they even want from us?" Jaden asks from the bed.

"No fucking clue but they obviously know we're here so we really need to go." I sigh.

"There's no where else for us to go Lyd." He sighs.

I look up, "I have one place in mind."
.............................................................................
NESSAS POV

I hear a knock on the door and sigh as i stand up, "I think Blake and Amelie are hosting a party tonight, wanna go?" I ask as i walk towards the door.

"Yeah sure, how have they been together for 5 years like that's practically impossible." Bryce says.

"I know right, they barely even fight like it's craz-" I pull open the door and drop my water bottle when i see Lydia and Jaden both standing at the door.

"Ness you ok?-" Bryce stops as he looks up and sees them.

"What the fuck." Bryce says quietly as he walks up next to me.

"Hey big bro." Lydia says with a smile, "We need your help."
.............................................................................
LYDIAS POV

"Am i seeing things cause i swear to god" Nessa starts saying.

"Look we really can't be standing out in the open for a long time so save the questions for later." I say as i push past them and walk into the very familiar looking sway house.

As soon as i get inside i walk over to the couch and sit down.

"No no you don't get to just to come into my house and sit down and act like you didn't just disappear for 4 fucking years." Bryce says as he walks over to me.

"Bryce-" Nessa starts to say but he speaks up again, "No i'm not letting this happen again."

"You always come to me when somethings wrong and then leave without a thank you, and that's not ok with me at all." He spits out as he looks at me.

"Bryce this is serious i'm in trouble i need help." I look up.

"Go find help someone else." He says as he grabs my arm and starts walking towards the door.

I shake off his hand and turn towards nessa, "Can you help me out here?" I ask.

"Bryce this is serious shit." Jaden says as he walks up to me.

"Don't care." He says, "I'm gonna go to the gym i'll be back later." Bryce says as he turns to Nessa.

"You said you weren't going today." Nessa says and he walks towards the front door, "Changed my mind." He mumbles as he walks out of the house and slams the door.

I sigh and look up as Nessa turns towards me.
"Do you know how hurt he was, how hurt he still is, i've never seen him so worried about anyone, the past 4 years have been so hard on him, where the fuck did you even go??"

"We ran into some complications... I couldn't stay here ness, no one would accept me and jay as a couple and it just wouldn't work staying here." I say quietly.

"Just know that i love you a lot but i also love Bryce, just tell me what you need help with and i'm gonna help but i can't assure you that Bryce will be ok with it." Nessa sighs.

"Ok thank you ness i love you." I say with a small smile.

Jaden clears his throat, "Hold on you love Bryce?" He asks as he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah about that." Nessa says quietly.