PART 10

"JADEN." Cooper shouts as he rushes over to Sab and kneels down.

"What? She was about to strike Lydia over the head with a lamp." Jaden shrugs.

"That was so hot." I sigh as i walk over to him, he smirks and brings my lips up to his as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Um guys, i'm sure you're having a nice moment but Sabs kinda you know DYING." Cooper shouts as he looks over to us.

"Oh yeah." I say as i look over to Sab.

"Wait lemme go get Nessa, i'm sure she knows a place where we can dump her." I sigh as i walk over to the door.

"dump her??" Cooper asks as he stands up and walks after me.

"Yeah, we might as well finish the job so she doesn't go running to the authorities." I shrug.

I open my door and start walking towards Bryce's room, I push open the door and immediately cover my eyes when i see Bryce fully naked and Nessa laying down with her head resting on his lap.

"You know there's a thing called knocking." Bryce sighs.

"Ness get your head off his dick and put some clothes on i need you." I say as i walk into the room and start digging through the drawers for something she can wear.

"Lyd can we have some privacy?" Bryce asks and i shake my head as i toss a shirt and shorts over to Nessa.

"No can do." I say, "Hurry up get changed and come to my room, now."

I turn around and head towards the door.

A few minutes later Nessa walks into my room, her eyes widen when she sees sab, "Alright what did you do." She sighs.

"Sab attacked me cause i told her we had a threesome then Jaden shot her." I say.

"Threesome?" She raises an eyebrow and i shake my head, "Long story, we need a place we can bury her."

"There's this old landfill just 30 minutes from here." She says and i nod, "J, Coop, take the body, Ness and i will grab some shovels." I say.

"Hold on hold on." Cooper starts to say, "Cooper take the body." I sigh as i start walking out of the room.

THIRD PERSON POV

jaden and cooper watch as Lydia walk out of the room, Nessa following close behind her.

"She's so hot when she takes charge like that." Jaden sighs and Cooper raises an eyebrow, "How are you not freaked out that we're about to bury my girlfriend??"

Jaden shrugs, "Mostly by the fact that i'm extremely turned on right now and that murder comforts me."

Coopers eyes widen as he watches as Jaden carelessly pics up Sabs body and walks out of the room.

"What the fuck have i just gotten myself into." Cooper sighs as he follows Jaden out of the room.

LYDIAS POV

I push open the front door and start walking towards the shed, i pull open the doors and rummage around the shed, i hold up a few shovels and smile, "Perfect."

"Are you sure about bringing coop? i mean his girlfriends about to die and we're asking him to come bury her." Nessa sighs as she leans against the shed door.

"Relax he'll be fine, it's not like he liked her that much." I sigh as i grab a trash bag and head out of the shed.

I unlock my car and throw the shovels and bags in, I look up as Jaden and Cooper walk out of the house with Sabs body slung across Jadens shoulder.

"If we leave now we should be back around 3 ish." Nessa says, "Bryce usually gets up at 12 so we should be fine."

I climb into the drivers seat and wait until Nessa and Jaden get in, I look out the window and honk my horn at Cooper, "You coming?" I ask.

He sighs and hops in the backseat.
______________________________
35 MINUTES LATER

I pull up to the landfill and jump out of the car, I open the trunk and grab the shovels.

Jaden walks up to me as he carries Sab on his shoulders, "We should do this more often." He smirks as he looks at me.

"Yeah how about we don't." Nessa sighs as she brushes past us, I shrug and skip after her.

About 20 minutes later we had finished digging a hole in the dirt, I sigh as i walk over to Sabs body, Cooper leans down next to her and looks up at me, "You sure this is a good idea?"

"Absolutely not, when are any of my ideas good?" I laugh and i look down at Sab and start poking her face.

Cooper raises an eyebrow, "Whatcha doing there?"

"Checking if she's dead." I say as i slap her across the face.

Suddenly her eyes shoot open and she takes a huge deep breath.

"Shit just got a lot more interesting." Jaden mutters as he walks up to me.