PART 35

I walk down the stairs and immediately turn around when i see Vinnie in the living room.

"Lydia, Bryce didn't make me do anything." He sighs.

"That's not why i'm turning around." I spit out as i walk back up the stairs.

I walk into my room and slam the door behind me, i start to pull off my shirt when i see someone sitting on my bed.

"Jesus christ Cooper." I jump as i look at him.

"Why do you have printed pictures of Jadens nudes?" He asks as he thumbs through a set of photos.

"How the fuck did you find those?" I ask as i quickly snatch them from him.

"I was looking for some weed and found them in that yellow shoe box in the very back of your closet." He shrugs.

"That's where Jay leaves everything for me." I laugh.

"Yeah including his dick pics." He says with a laugh.

"touché." I say as i roll my eyes, "Look i have to tell you something about Vin-" I start to say but stop when my door swings open.

I turn my head towards the door and sigh as Vinnie walks in the room.

"Hey Coop." He says with a big smile which Cooper returns.

"Just came to give you your sunglasses lyd, you left it in my car." He says warmly as he hands me a pair of black glasses.

I slowly look down at them and give him a small smile, "Thanks." I say quietly and he nods as he walks out of the room.

As soon as he leaves the room i quickly shut the door behind him and turn towards Cooper, "How did he get these??" I ask as i frantically shove the sunglasses towards him.

"Uh because you left them in his car?" He says with a confused place.

"I didnt wear any fucking sunglasses today." I say as i pull out my phone and start scrolling through my camera roll.

" I say as i pull out my phone and start scrolling through my camera roll

"See this?" I ask as i turn my phone towards him and show him the photo.

He nods with the same confused look plastered on his face.

"This picture was taken the day before Jaden and i left, I had them at the airport but then lost them, i thought i just misplaced them but now he somehow has them." I say quietly.

"What does that even mean?" Cooper sighs.

"It means that Vinnies a fucking stalker and he's been following me around the world for a year." I say as i look down at the glasses.