PART 33

After we finished eating, Vinnie and i started walking back towards his car when a giant camera was shoved in my face.

"Hey Lydia! Long time no see!" Fletcher says and i give him a small smile, "That long time was the best time of my life."

"We haven't seen you and Jaden out in a while, is everything alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, we're fine." I say as i continue walking towards the car.

"I didn't know you guys were friends." He says as he looks at Vinnie.

"Yeah we're actually pretty good friends-" He starts to say and i raise an eyebrow, "We just met last week, he's one of Bryce's friends."

"Oh that reminds me, what happened with you and Bryce? We saw you two had an argument." Fletcher says.

"He's just a big fucking asshole who cares more about alcohol then his own sister, hope that mother fucker gets stabbe-" I start to say as Vinnie begins pushing me towards the car.

"ok ok we gotta go." Vinnie says as he opens the passenger seat and makes me climb in.

Once he gets in the drivers seat he looks at me, "You know i'm still not used to this whole paparazzi thing but it's probably not a good idea for you to tell the whole world that you want your brother to die."

"Who cares, other people's opinions don't bother me anymore." I shrug.

"If he ever goes missing you'll be the first person on the suspect list." He says with a laugh.

tiktokroom : #lydiahall and #vinniehacker spotted having lunch today

comments

user : where the fuck is jaden

user : they would be cute tbh

user : since when are they friends

user : are they dating

lydiahall : y'all do know that i have a boyfriend right??
↪️ user : and his names vinnie

↪️ lydiahall : jaden.

__________________________

"These fucking idiots." I groan as Vinnie turns onto the highway.

"What?" Vinnie asks while he barely turns his head towards me.

"Just tiktokroom." I sigh, "People think we're dating."

"Well we could-" He starts to say and i raise an eyebrow, "Say that again and i'll crash this car."

"It's just that, you don't know when Jadens coming back right?" He asks.

"Well yeah but the important fact is that he will come back." I say.

"But what if he's a different person when he comes back?" He asks.

"That's kinda the point genius." I sigh.

"What i mean is what if he's not the Jaden you fell in love with." He says as he turns off of the highway.

"Then i'll fall in love with the new version of him." I say as i turn my head towards the window.

"But what if he's completely different and-" He starts to say and i turn my head towards him, "Ok i don't know what you're trying to play at right now but i love Jaden more then anything and even if he is a different person when he comes home he'll still be my boyfriend."

Vinnie sighs, "Lyd i'm not playing at anything, just looking out for you."

"Looking out for me? I don't need anyone to look out for me." I mumble.

"And yet you're the one who almost got killed last night." He says.

"I can take care of myself." I say as i fiddle with my fingers.

"Fine." He sighs.

We sat in uncomfortable silence as the car continued rolling down the street, we start to pull into the driveway of the sway house and Vinnie turns his head towards me.

"Did you ever think that Jaden might be the reason those guys are after you? He's done shit all over this country, killed, robbed, and hurt a lot of people, i wouldn't be surprised if someone had it out for him." Vinnie says starting up the conversation again.

"How do you know so much about Jaden? What are you an asshole and a stalker now?" I scoff.

"Since when am i am asshole?" He asks.

"You didn't answer my question." I say as i look at him.

"Bryce told me." He shrugs.

"He sure tells you a lot about me for someone who can barely stand to look at me." I sigh.

"Even if these people are here because of Jaden it wouldn't make a difference, I'm in this with him and that's how i like it." I say.

"Maybe you should put some distance between the two of you." He suggests.

"Did Bryce put you up to this?" I ask.

"No i just-" He starts to say.

"God Can't believe i actually thought you just wanted to be friends, instead you're out here doing Bryce's dirty work trying to break me and Jaden up, Seriously leave me the fuck alone." I scoff as i climb out of the car.