PART 37

After handing the front desk worker the I.D, i let out a sigh of relief when she passes it back and writes Hailey Hossler on the check in list.

A nurse walks over to me and leads me towards one of my many brightly lit hallways.

She uses her keycard to open a large white door and i follow her down another hallway, she stops when she arrives at a door identical to the others and pulls it open.

I walk in slowly behind the nurse and feel my face grow into a large smile when I see Jaden sitting on a white bed that was pushed against the wall.

The nurse looks back at Jaden with a wink as she leaves the room, i frown but brush it off and rush towards Jaden and wrap my arms around him, i feel his large arms grasp onto me and one of his hands slowly runs the back of my head.

I let out a breath that i didn't know i was holding as he held me, i never wanted him to let go of me.

A few minutes later he slowly lets go of me and I look up at him, "Oh my god." I say with a smile as a tear rushes down my face.

"You're actually here." He says as he looks at me, "Jaden, i need to get you out of here." I say quietly.

He looks at me with a concerned face, "Did something happen?"

"I know who was following us in Greece." I say and he looks up, "Vinnie Hacker." I sigh.

Jaden raises an eyebrow, "Am i supposed to know who that is?" He asks.

"He's a tiktoker." I sigh.

"Please tell me you didn't fuck him." He groans and i raise an eyebrow, "Now why would you think i'd fuck him?"

"Because everytime you're suspicious of someone, you get really close to them and then crush them like a bug under your shoe." He says with a laugh.

"Ok true but no, I wasn't suspicious of Vinnie up until now he's just been a pain in the ass." I sigh.

"I need to get you out of here." I say as i look at him, "Yeah i've tried that." He sighs.

"I mean there is one way that i could get out of here but you're not gonna like it." He says as he looks at me.

I raise an eyebrow, "What."

Jaden motions his head to the door which the nurse was standing outside of.
She looks back at him and gives him another smile.

"Jesus christ." I groan, "I don't have to if you don't want Lyd." He says as he rests his hand on my knee.

"Just know that if she even thinks she has a chance with you i'll slit her fucking throat." I mumble.

Jaden holds onto my face with his hands and slowly moves his strokes his thumb across my face as he looks at me.

"No one has a chance with me except you." He says as he plays with a piece of my hair.

"Meet me at Coopers place ok?" I ask as i look at him and he nods, "I love you." He says with a smile.

I lean in and kiss him and he pulls me in for a deeper kiss, i feel his hands grasping down my back and i lean in towards his ear, "Later." I whisper.

He gives me one last kiss before i stand up and walk out of the room, I turn to the nurse who was still standing by the door and smile at her, "Enjoy your last few hours alive while you can." I say.

She gives me a confused look as she slowly turns and walks into Jadens room.

I walk out of the building and climb into the car and sigh as i turn it on.

"How'd it go?" Cooper asks as he looks at me, "Jadens gonna fuck one of the nurses to convince her to sneak him out tonight." I shrug as i pull out of the parking lot.

"And...you're okay with that?" He asks.

"She's an ugly mother fucker anyways." I say as i turn back onto the highway.

After a few minutes of silence i look over at Cooper "What happened when Jaden went over to your place?"I ask.

"A lot." Cooper sighs, "He went into a complete manic episode and almost strangled my cat to death just because she hissed at him."

I let out a laugh and immediately stop when i look at Coopers grim face, "Oh shit you're serious."

"Just a question, why did you choose to stay with Jaden after all of the stuff that's happened?" He asks.

"I ignored it, but i guess that's what happens when you love someone, you ignore all the signs that are saying you should run." I say quietly.