PART 45

After drying off and getting changed Vinnie starts cooking something and handcuffs my right wrist to the couch arm.

I sit on the couch and sigh as i watch a black and white movie playing on the screen.

"This movie sucks." I complain and Vinnie looks back, "Would you prefer to watch a blank screen?"

I sigh and he goes back to cooking, i turn my head back to the dreadfully boring movie.

A few minutes later Vinnie walks over to me and hands me a bowl of pasta, he sits down next to me and i look at him, "You told me you couldn't cook."

"You know i'm a pathological liar." He shrugs as he takes a bite of his food, "There's a lighthouse just 5 minutes from here, do you wanna go walk down there?"

I look up at him, "You're being nice, what the fuck did you do?" I ask as i set the bowl down.

"You're good at picking things up aren't you?" He laughs as he looks at me.

"Mhm." I mumble as i slowly look around.

"Well i was gonna save this until after dessert, but since you wanna move so quickly let's do it now." Vinnie says as he stands up.

He walks over to the closet by the tv and slowly opens the door revealing two people handcuffed and their mouths tied with bandanas.

I gasp when i suddenly recognize the people as Nessa and Cooper, "What the fuck?? Let them go." I say as i try to stand up and walk towards him but get stopped by the handcuffs.

"Lydia, today you get too chose. Every person killed earns Jaden another few days, so you get to decide which one of them dies." He says

"I'm not killing either of them." I say firmly and Vinnie frowns, "Well you don't have to kill them, i could but that wouldn't be as fun."

"Just let them go please, i'll do anything you want me to do." I plead as i look at Vinnie.

"Hurry up Lydia." Vinnie sighs as he walks over to me and uncuffs my wrist from the couch and walks me over to Cooper and Nessa.

"I'd personally choose Nessa, people already think you assaulted Cooper so if he suddenly wound up dead then the blame would be put right on you." He says.

He hands me a knife and looks at me, "Do it."

I look down at the blade then back at Vinnie, "And before you even try to stab me with that, i have men outside watching your every move." He says as he slightly tilts his head to the window.

I sigh, "Can you at least get me a gun i want her death to be quick." I say quietly.

Nessas eyes widen as she looks at me and Vinnie sighs, "Fine." He turns his back and starts walking out of the living room.

I look towards Nessa and Cooper, "I'll be back, try not to die."

I grip the knife in my hand and quickly run out of the cabin into the woods, i hear footsteps behind me and run faster quickly brushing past the groups of trees surrounding me.

I look behind me, noticing a small light getting closer to me, i quickly duck behind a bush and watch as someone rushes past me.

"LYDIA." Vinnies voice shouts in the distance and i quickly stand up and run towards the distant sound of water.

"I WILL KILL YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND IF YOU DONT GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" He shouts and i look up as i see a large flash in the distance.

I quickly run towards the bright light and a few minutes later i find myself standing in front of an old light house.

I rest my hands on my knees as i try to take a breath but i let out a scream when i feel a hand cover my mouth.

"How the fuck are they here??" Vinnie sneers as he holds onto me.

I give him a confused look as he slowly takes his hand away from my mouth, "Who??" I ask.

"Jaden and Bryce." He growls.