PART 64

"I'm not going to a fucking border school." I shout as i look at my parents.

"Lyd." Jaden says quietly, "No, i'm staying right here." I say.

"Can you give us a minute." Jaden asks and my parents give me one last look before exiting the room.

"Lydia, i cant let you go to jail." He says as he looks at me.

"And i can't let you go back to that place but-"

"But nothing, this is something you have to do, i'll visit you every single day if i'm allowed too, i mean even if i'm not, you know i'll find a way." He says with a small smile.

"No, we'll find a way around this, i mean we always do." I start to say and Jaden rests his hand on my thigh, "Lyd, you're smart, you haven't completely ruined your life yet, I want you to be able to get out, i've already made bad decisions for myself and some for you, i don't want you to end up like me." He says softly.

"I've made some of those decisions too, i want to be there for you, I don't want you to be going through this alone, i mean what if you overdose, besides cooper i'm the only other one in this house that has od'd and Cooper isn't really the nurturing type so he won't be much of a help and what abo-"

"Lydia. I'll call you and i promise i'll go straight to the hospital." He says and i sigh, "You hate hospitals, too much paperwork for you, plus they'll send you to rehab."

"I'll be ok Lyd, I need you to do this, you have so much potential to go do great things." He says as he looks at me.

"But i want to do those things with you." I say quietly.

"You will one day, I promise." He says with a small smile.

______________

"ENGLAND??" I shout a few minutes later.

"You could choose anywhere in the states and you decide to send me to another country?? I'd even be fine with fucking indiana!" I shout.

"We wanted to get you as far away from Bryce's murderer as possible." My mother says as she looks at me.

"When will i get to see my friends?" I whisper and my dad sighs, "It's a four year school, you can come back to LA for holidays and summers on one condition."

I raise an eyebrow as i look at him, "If we hear anything from the school about you drinking, doing drugs, or breaking the rules you'll be spending the summers with us." He says.

"What is this, a catholic all girls school?" I ask, knowing my parents were very religious.

"Well we were considering, but we wanted someplace that could get you a little more help, it's a school for troubled teenagers."  My mom says.

"Troubled?" I ask and she nods, "Since when am i troubled?!"

"They have strict rules to enforce that you won't be going back to any of your old habits, it'll be a fresh start for you." My mom says with a smile.

"I'll come to drop you off." Jaden says reassuringly as he runs his hand on my leg.

I look at him then back at my parents, "When do we have to leave?"

"2 days, i want you out of town before the trial."
_____________

lydiahall : this guy right here 🖤tagged : @jadenhossler -comments disabled *

tagged : @jadenhossler
-
comments disabled *