PART 3

I walk into the kitchen after talking to Bryce and i'm immediately greeted with a hug.

"YOU'RE HERE WHAT THE FUCK?!??" A voice squeals and i look to see who was hugging me and notice it was charli.

The last time charli and i spoke we weren't exactly on good terms, she was upset about Jaden after i helped her with everything that happened with Chase.

"Charli what the fuck you look so much older." I laugh and she smiles, "Well i'm 17 now so i don't think of myself as a baby anymore but everyone else still does."

"Have you been hanging around here a lot recently?" I ask as i lean against the counter.

"Yeahh me and coop are really good friends right now so we've both been hanging around lately." She says.

"What the fuck is a coop?" I ask and she laughs, "Oh my god i have to introduce you too, just so you know, his girlfriend sab is a bit uh possessive but other then that he's really great."

"Anyways Kio's single again and i think you guys would be super cute together-" She starts saying.

"Uh i'm still with Jaden." I say quietly and she frowns, "Oh well, i don't support your decision but i do support you." She says as she puts a hand on my shoulder.

I raise an eyebrow, "Charli you sound like my mother."

"Well i am a very positive role model." She says with a laugh.
"Now who told you that?" I ask, "uh, never mind." She says.

"Me and Nessa were planning on-" She starts to say and my mouth drops open, "YOU AND NESSA??"

"We worked things out, realized that Chase is a total toy." She shrugs.

"Good for you." I smile.

"Anyways as i was saying we're gonna go to the beach later with cooper and Quinton if you wanna come." She says.

"I'm kinda trying to stay on the down low because i have new clue who's trying to hurt me and paparazzi is gonna be insane." I sigh.

"Someone's trying to hurt you?" She asks and i shake my head, "Long story with a lot of unexplained endings."

"Well, instead of going to the beach we could just hang out by the pool so you're not in public." She suggests.

"Sure." I smile.

A few minutes later i run upstairs and push open the door to my room, Jaden looked up from his phone and i smile as i walk in.

"We're going to the pool do you wanna come?" I ask and he sighs, "Not sure i'm welcome."

"Bryce isn't going." I say as i sit down next to him.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to go out, we don't know who these people are and what they want." He says as he tucks a strand of my hair behind one of my ears.

"We'll just be at Charli's house, she said they moved so the paparazzi doesn't even know where the house is yet we'll be ok j i promise." I say softly.

"I know i'm just overthinking but i'm worried about you lia, they could seriously hurt you." He says quietly.

"I'll be ok, the last time they knew where we were, was in Greece, everything will be fine." I say assuringly.

no it wont lmaooo