PART 68

"Maybe, i'll just hide you in a closet or something." I say as i pace across the hotel room the next morning.

"Lyd, you'll be fine." Jaden says as he pulls on a pair of white pants, "Which." He asks as he holds up two shirts.

"Black." I say as i pull on a pair of sweatpants.

"What if I fail everything and my parents send me to military school." I groan as i continue pacing.

"You're smart, you're not gonna fail, also you're too high maintenance for military school, you'd be kicked out in an instant." He says before placing a white beanie onto his head.

I look at him and shake my head, "Again, black beanie." I say and he sighs as switches out the white beanie for a black one.

"I'm just starting to help you dress like an actual person, you're gonna go back to dressing like a mushroom without me." I frown and he chuckles, "We can facetime every morning."

"What about food, you can barely cook without burning the house down." I sigh, "Postmates." He shrugs.

"And what about your hair-" I start and he grabs onto my arm, "I'll be fine, i promise, you just need to focus on yourself right now."

"You know i can't do that." I sigh and he gives me a small smile, "You gotta try."
______________________

Jaden and i left the hotel so we could walk around the city for a little while before i had to check in at the school.

"You know, i don't even mind that the paparazzi's following us, LA is boring." I shrug as Jaden and i walk hand in hand down the road.

"It's kinda creepy though." Jaden says as he looks back at the people following us.

"At least they stopped asking questions after 20 minutes of us ignoring them." I shrug.

"Do you want anything before we go?" Jaden asks as he turns his head towards me.

"Kinda wanna find the prime minister that fucked that pig." I shrug as we take a turn down another street that led back to the hotel.

"Lyd, that was just a show." Jaden sighs, "We've been over this a thousand times."

"That's so disappointing." I frown and he chuckles, "Did you know that british people are more polite then americans, you'll be the rudest bitch there."

I wack him over the shoulder, "Since when am i rude?"

"Since always." He scoffs, "I don't think i've ever been rude to you." I point out.

"Oh really?" He asks as he raises an eyebrow and i nod, "Name one time."

_______________

"Onto the 23rd time, when you stole my puff bar and then ended up dropping it in the toilet, then gave it back to me and didn't tell me you dropped it in the toilet until after i used it." Jaden says a few minutes later.

He had been listing off times i'd been rude to him for the past five minutes as we continued our way back to the hotel.

I pull open the door to the lobby and sigh, "Technically, i just forgot to tell you." I say.

"Number 23-" He starts and i sigh, "Alright, maybe i'm a bit rude sometimes."

"Yeah but that's what i love about you, you're not boring." He says with a smile.

"So are you calling me interesting?" I smirk and he chuckles, "Maybe i am."

I feel a splatter of water drop onto me and i look up to see that it had started raining.

I start walking back inside but Jaden grabs onto my arm and leads me to the middle of a long cobble road.

He smiles as he pulls me in towards himself and wraps his arm around my neck, i sling my arms around his neck and smile as he brings his lips to mine.

The rain was falling down harder now, and i could hear the sound of thunder in the distance.

I stand up on my tippy toes to reach him better and smile to myself as i run my hands through his now wet hair.

He slowly pulls back and looks down at me, "Did you know thunder is a sign of romance?"

"You just made that up, didn't you?" I ask and he smiles, "Yeah, yeah i did."

jadenhossler : my other half tagged : lydiahall

tagged : lydiahall

comments

user : y'all gotta admit they're cute

user : they're so cute

user : OK FIT

user : this is the type of relationship i want

user : why are u in london

user : where y'all at i want pictures with u two

user : CUTEEE

lydiahall : i love you