PART 28

I get up the next morning and grab a cup of water from the bathroom, still a little shaky from the events of the night before i open my door and start heading towards the staircase.

I walk down the stairs and almost spit out my water when i see Avani sitting on the couch next to Charli.

"No fucking way, it is way to early for this shit." I groan as i start to walk back up the stairs.

"Lyd wait." Charli sighs and i turn back around.

Avani stands up and glares at me, "You and Jaden can try and kill me, but just know that i have the cops on speed dial and they will throw both your asses in jail."

I raise an eyebrow, "Look, obviously i hate your guts but that's not a reason for me to kill you, i mean i could if i wanted too but you're not really worth my time." I shrug.

"Because your boyfriend threatened me telling me to completely disappear, you're obviously in on it." Avani says accusingly.

"I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, where have you even been the past months?" I ask as i walk back down the stairs.

"Indiana." She says as she looks at me, "But that's beside the point, stop acting clueless."

"Jesus you're annoying, i said i didn't have anything to do with it so take your sorry ass back to the state of yeehaws and potatoes and leave me the fuck alone." I groan as i walk past her into the kitchen.

"Do you even know what indiana is?" Charli asks as she follows me.

"Yeehaws and potatoes, i just said that." I shrug.

Charli raises an eyebrow, "Sure Lydia, sure."

"Char do you want anything? Im making grapes." I say as i pull open the fridge.

"Making?-" Charli starts to say.

"Are you just gonna act like im not here??" Avani asks.

"Pretty much yeah." I shrug as i grab a bag of grapes.

"Throw baby throw baby uh ah ah ah ah." I start singing as i toss grapes into the air.

"You idiot, those are poisonous for dogs." Charli sighs as she picks them off the ground.

"You know what fuck you guys." Avani spits out as she storms out of the room.

"Avani." Charli sighs, "Let her go, if she wants to go around with her weird ass claims, let her." I shrug.

"Lyd... I know you didn't threaten Avani but...Jaden might've." Charli sighs.

"I just don't get why he wouldn't tell me." I say quietly.

"He probably didn't want to drag you into it." She shrugs.

"I've been dragged into a lot of shit, i think i can handle Avani." I sigh.

"Avani is set on the fact that you put Jaden up to it and Jadens visitation hours are still family only so there's no way he could tell her that you had nothing to do with it." She says as she looks at me.

"Well, it does have something to do with me." I sigh, "Coop thinks that he does all of this cause he thinks he's protecting me, Avani and i got into an argument before she left so i'm guessing that's why."

"What are you gonna do if she goes to the cops?" She asks.

"She has no solid evidence of him threatening her, and a threat can't get you a long sentence." I shrug.

"It scares me that you know so much about this." She says with a laugh.

"It's a packaged deal when it comes to dating Jaden." I say.