PART 55

LYDIAS POV

"What if i just jump." I sigh as i look down at Kio.

"Then i'll either catch you or break your fall." He shrugs.

"What's he doing and why did he have to leave me out of it?!" I shout down at Kio.

"I can't tell you." He says quietly.

"You know i can break my fucking door down right?" I ask as i tap my nails on the window sill.

"Yeah and then you'll have too buy a new one." He sighs.

"I got money." I shrug.

"Lydia, i'm trying to keep you out of jail so please just stay in your room." He sighs, "Plus even if you get out you don't even know where he is."

I groan realizing he was right and fall back onto my bed, "I gotta pee!" I shout.

"You have a bathroom in your room idiot. Go back to bed Lydia." Kio calls out and i sigh as i turn over and shut my eyes.

_____________

I yawn as i slowly open my eyes and let out a sigh of relief when i see Jaden laying next to me flipping through a book, "Morning." He says as he keeps his eyes focused on his book.

I grab the book from him and raise an eyebrow, "You don't read." I say as i look at him.

"Decided to take on a new hobby." He shrugs.

I look down at the book, the title reading Festive Greek Dishes, "Is cooking a new hobby too?" I ask as i look at him, "Also this book is upside down."

He looks at me, "Huh, i thought it was in greek, no wonder that language looks so much like english." He shrugs.

"Where were you?" I ask as i look at him.

He motions down to the book in his hands, "The book store."

"Jaden." I sigh, "Fine, the greek culinary school." He says.

"Jaden." I say firmly and he sighs, "I had to take care of something, it's not a big deal alright?"

"If it wasn't a big deal you wouldn't have locked me in my room and had two boys that hate you be my watch dogs." I sigh.

"Just didn't want you involved in this." He says quietly as he draws circles on my thigh with his thumb.

"Didn't want me or didn't think i could handle it?" I ask and he looks down, "You just lost your brother, i know he was a complete dick but he was your brother, i just think you need time."

"I don't care about him." I say as i lean my head back on my pillow and stare at the ceiling.

"I know you do." He says as he lays back next to me.

"He wanted me dead anyways." I say quietly.

"All i'm saying is that, it's normal to-" He starts to say and i turn my head towards him, "I'm fine Jaden." I snap.

He sighs, "Alright." He says stiffly.

"Let's go back to Coops place, i'm sick of this house." I sigh as i hop out of my bed and pull open the door.

"Lyd." Jaden sighs and i look back, "Are you coming or not?"

We walk into Coopers house and Nessa looks up and sighs, "Have you guys seen Charli?" She asks.

"No i was-" I start to say but i look at Jaden, "We were out getting something to eat, why?" I ask.

"She's not answering her phone and we have no clue where she went, after what happened to Josh i just wanna be careful." She says quietly.

"What do you mean what happened to josh, he killed himself Ness." I say as i look at her.

"No he didn't, he was murdered."