PART 6

I skip through the kitchen with Jaden, Cooper, and Nessa close behind me.

"CHARLI IM TAKING YOUR CAR COME PICK IT UP IN THE MORNING!" I shout as i walk towards the counter where her keys were placed.

"Wheres Sab?" I ask and Cooper shrugs, "Who knows."

"Uh guys bitch boy's coming and he looks pissed." Nessa says.

I turn my head and see Marc heading towards us, "RUN RUN." I shout as i grab Charli's keys and start running towards the front door.

I push open the front door and run out too Charlis car and unlock it, i jump in the drivers seat and wait until everyone was in the car before i quickly pulled out of the driveway.

Once we were far enough away i pull out my phone, "Shit i gotta post."

"Um not to be a backseat driver or anything but usually the driver keeps their hand ON the wheel."

"Relax it's a tesla it'll drive itself if i start going haywire." I say as i open instagram.

" I say as i open instagram

liked by brycehall and 10,475,274 others tagged : jadenhossler lydiahall : pool

tagged : jadenhossler
lydiahall : pool

comments :

user : UR ALIVE???

user : SHES BACK

user : U HAVENT POSTED FOR A YEAR WHERE HAVE U BEEN

user : ok but like GORGEOUSSS

charlidamelio : bodyodyodyodyody

vinniehacker : check dms

user : HOLY
_______________________________

"Who the fuck is Vinnie Hacker?" I ask as i walk back into the sway house after parking Charlis car.

"A tiktoker who just got famous over the summer." Nessa says as she shuts the door behind her.

"His last name sounds like a killers name, like imagine being a serial killer that uses and axe and everyone just calls you the hacker." I say as i walk towards the kitchen.

"What's this serial killer gotta do with anything?" Jaden asks.

"He keeps spamming my comments asking me to check dms." I shrug.

"Phone." Jaden says as he sticks his hand out.

"No." I cross my arms, He sighs and looks at me, "Lydia, phone."

I sigh and hand it to him, he starts scrolling through it and i walk over to the fridge, "Ness how the fuck are you surviving, there's literally only white claws and energy drinks in here."
I say as i shut the door.

"Postmates." She sighs.

"He wants to know if you guys wanna do a collab anytime soon." Jaden says as he walks back over to me.

"How would he even know i'm in LA?" I ask and Jaden shrugs, "Not sure but i don't trust him."

"Maybe he recognized the trees in charlis backyard." I shrug.

"The trees?" Jaden raises an eyebrow, "I have no fucking clue." I sigh.

"From what i've seen he seems like an ok guy." Cooper says as he walks back into the room.

"Where did you just come from?" I ask as i turn towards him.

"Your room." He says as he places a cigarette in his mouth and brings the lighter up to it.

"By the way this was your last one." He says as he exhales a cloud of smoke.

I groan, "ughhh whyyy?"

"There's more in Kio's room i checked." He says and i raise an eyebrow, "Have you just been poking around the past five minutes?"

"Pretty much." He nods.

I hear someone coming into the room and turn my head to see Bryce and Blake walking in.

"BLAKE." I shriek as i run up and hug him, "A year and you're still short as fuck."

"Lydia, i'm literally a foot taller than you." He says as he releases from the hug.

"Well, eh i got nothing." I shrug.

I look over as Bryce leans down and kisses Nessa, i fake gag as i watch them, "Get your filthy hands off my girlfriend."

Bryce shakes his head with a laugh as he looks at me, "I was thinking about throwing a little party to welcome you back."

"little isn't in your vocabulary unless you're talking about your dick." I scoff.

"But sure that sounds fun." I say.

"Lyd a word." Jaden whispers from beside me.

"You can't keep her to yourself forever." Bryce calls out as we start walking out of the kitchen. I turn my head back and flip him off as we turn the corner.

"What's up?" I ask and Jaden sighs, "A party is the best way to let whoever's trying to hurt you know exactly where we are."

"Jaden i'll be careful i promise, Bryce would never put me in danger intentionally." I say.

"Yeah well we all know he's not the brightest." Jaden mutters.