PART 17

lydia -charli charli charli charlescharlesdamelio damelio hello hello hello charles dasmelio dasmellioooowCHARLICHARLESSSS

lydia -
charli
charli
charli
charles
charles
damelio
damelio
hello
hello
hello
charles
dasmelio
dasmellioooow
CHARLI
CHARLESSSS

charli -
WHAT

lydia -
what took u so long

charli -
i literally responded in one minute

lydia -
lies
anywayssss come to sway me u nessa and josh are gonna go do something

charli -
you're forgetting one small thing

lydia -
?

charli -
i'm grounded idiot

lydia -
ew, we'll just come steal you

charli -
fine

lydia -
YAY BE THERE IN 20
_______________________________

"NESSA!!" I shout from the top of the stairs and Josh covers his ears, "Jesus Christ, i'm gonna go deaf if i hang out with you."

"Please i'm not half as loud as the apes that leave here with us." I sigh.

"You seemed to bounce back fast." He says as he looks at me.

I smile, "See this?" I ask as i point to my face, "That's called faking it."

"Are you sure you wanna go out? You could maybe lay down or-" He starts to say.

"No josh it's fine really, i need to distract myself." I sigh.

"What's up?" A voice asks from behind me and i jump, "Holy shit why does everyone sneak up on me around here, i'm gonna have to get a camera chip planted in the back of my head." I say as i turn around and look at Nessa.

"What were you shouting at me about?" She asks as she leans on the railing.

"We're going out and rescuing charli from jail." I say.

"JAIL???" She asks as her eyes widen.

"Not actual jail, she's grounded." I sigh.

"You gotta work on your word play." She sighs as she starts heading down the stairs.

I follow after her and walk out to the driveway, "I'd say we take Josh's car but it smells like dank beer and pee." I say as i walk towards Nessas car.

"Since when does it smell like pee??" He asks as he gets in the backseat of my car.

"Ever since Lydia and i brought buddy into your car and had him pee all over the seats." Nessa shrugs as she gets in the drivers seat.

"You know what, i'm not even gonna ask why you did that." He sighs.
____________________________
Once we arrive at Charli's house i open my door. "Be right back." I say as i jump out of the car and make my way to one of the large hedges on the side of the house.

I grab onto one of the thick branches untwined in the hedges, i pull myself up and start climbing to the top.

I let out a deep breath as i reach the top and climb onto Charlis balcony.

I walk up to the large glass doors which lead into her room and knock, she looks up from her bed and walks over to the door.

"Why do you look so tired?" She asks as she pulls the door open.

"I just climbed up that whole ass hedge, i'm a bit out of breath." I say.

"You know i have stairs, right?" She says as she raises an eyebrow.

"Well that would've been nice to know before i almost died trying to climb that stupid hedge." I pout.

"Cmon let's go." She rolls her eyes as she grabs onto my hand and leads me towards the staircase.

We climb down the stairs and end up in her paved backyard, i turn my head towards the large windows and see her mom and dad sitting on the couch together.

"Well shit." She sighs, "What are we gonna do now?" She asks.

"Um how about we run." I suggest and she shrugs, "Why not."

I laugh as i grab onto her hand and sprint past the windows towards a large gate.

Charli pulls open the gate door and i hear the side door slide open, "CHARLI GRACE DAMELIO GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" A voice shouts.

Once we get out of the gate we run towards the car, I jump into the passenger seat and Charli climbs in the back.

"DRIVE DRIVE!" I shout and Nessa slams her foot on the gas and speeds out of the driveway.

"Why is it that we're always running away from Charlis house like we're being chased by a mob of angry villagers who are carrying torches and pitch forks." I groan.

"Because my dads a control freak who hates you guys." Charli sighs from the back seat.