PART 9

After getting out of the shower, Jaden grabs me a pair of his sweatpants.
I raise an eyebrow, "Shirt?" I ask and he shakes his head, "No, i like that bra."

I pull on the sweatpants sand grab my brush from the bathroom counter and start brushing through my wet hair.

Jaden looks up when the door bursts open, i follow his eyes and see Cooper walking in the room.

"Dude you could've walked in on us fucking." Jaden says as he throws a shirt on.

"Please i could hear your moans from all the way downstairs, i made sure you were done before i came in." Cooper scoffs.

I walk out of the bathroom after my pulling my hair into a loose bun, "Did crazy pants go home?" I ask.

Cooper groans, "Unfortunately not."

"I can get rid of her." I sigh as i start walking towards the door.

"You're not gonna kill her right?" He speaks up and i laugh , "Please i wouldn't waste my time on her."

I open the door and watch as Sab walks up the stairs, "Is Cooper in there?" She asks.

I nod, "Yeah, you're really lucky, who knew his dick was so big." I say with a smile.

"W-what?" She asks as her eyes widen.

"Must i repeat myself? My throat is pretty tired." I pout as i twirl a loose strand of hair around my finger.

"What the fuck did you do??" She shouts and i sigh, "I fucked your boyfriend, obviously."

"And what about you being so loyal to Jaden?" She asks.

"Oh Jaden joined in." I shrug and she pushes past me and bursts into the room.

I walk in after her and take the newly lit cigarette from Jadens hand, he groans as he walks over to the dresser to grab another.

I lean against the wall as i inhale and watch as Cooper looks up seeing Sab in the room.

"YOU HAD A THREESOME??" Sab shouts as she storms over to Cooper.

Cooper looks up and i subtly nod my head as i blow out a puff of smoke.

"Maybe." He shrugs, "And with these two drug freaks??" She shouts.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I groan as i grab onto Sabs hand and push down the lit end of the cig into her hand.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK??" She shouts as she pulls her hand back.

"whoops, i thought thought you were the ash tray, my bad." I shrug.

Sab turns to me and slaps me across the face, "you BITCH." She shouts as she lunges at me.

She grabs me by the hair and screams as i grab onto her arm and flip her onto her back.

"Lydia don't hurt her." Cooper shouts and Jaden looks down at Sab, "A bit too late for that he chuckles.

I watch as Sab slowly stands up and tries to swing on me, I duck and she ends up hitting Jaden who was standing behind me.

Jadens head swings to the side from the hit, a small smirk slowly appears on his face as he chuckles, "Oh fuck yeah."

He turns his head back towards Sab who was slowly backing up towards the wall, i turn around as Cooper taps my shoulder, "Look i know she's annoying but, please don't hurt her, Jaden looks like he's enjoying this a big too much."

I hear a gunshot from behind me and turn around as Sabs body drops to the floor, she had my desk lamp in her hand and i turn my head and see Jaden slowly lowering the gun, "Gotcha." He smirks.