PART 71

After practically gluing myself to Jaden, he eventually had to get going because the dorm monitors were coming around to make sure no one was breaking curfew.

The first night without Jaden was rough, i barely slept and whenever i managed to close my eyes, all i could think about was something awful happening to him.

Im woken up the next morning to the sound of running water, i sit up and frown at the empty space next to me.

I was about to go back to sleep, when i hear loud knocking on the door, i groan as i flip over, causing myself to fall out of bed.

"Fuck." I mumble as i hit the ground, "Why isn't there a fucking carpet??" I grumble as the knocking starts again, "IM COMING!" I shout as i stand up.

I walk over to the door and pull it open just to be met with Jaxon standing over me with a tray of food, "Morning." He says as he walks past me into the room.

I raise an eyebrow as i shut the door and turn back around, "Hi?"

He sets the tray down on my desk and makes him self comfortable on Paris's bed.

"Do you always bust into peoples rooms like this?" I ask and he shrugs as he takes a sip of his coffee, "Technically, you let me in."

"Alright well....I'm gonna go-" I start to say but he shakes, "No, Jaden said he usually has to make you eat breakfast so, i gotta make sure you eat."

"Ok well, Jadens not here so-"

"Doesn't matter." He shrugs, "I promised him i'd look after you, Think of me as the big brother you never had."

I grimace at the mention of big brothers and slowly walk towards my desk, "You ok?" He asks.

"Well i had a big brother." I sigh and Jaxon raises an eyebrow, "Had?"

"He's dead idiot, saying you had someone usually means they died." I scoff as i sit down and start picking at my muffin.

"Sorry." Jaxon mumbles.

"Nah, it's ok he was an asshole kinda glad Jaden killed him." I shrug and as soon as that comes out i slap my hand over my mouth.
"Shit." I mutter.

"Hold up-" Jaxon starts to say.

"Look Jaxon-"

"Jax." He corrects, "Jax." I sigh, "It's nice that you wanna help me and all, but i'm kinda past that point."

"What exactly have you don't Lydia Hall?" He asks as he leans forward.