PART 48

"We have to get rid of Vinnies body and his car." I say as i climb out of Jadens car.

"I'll take care of the bodies." Jaden says quietly, "Bodies?" I ask as i look at him and he tenses, "Had to fight off someone of Vinnies deranged henchman." He shrugs as he turns and starts running into the woods.

I run into the cabin and grab Vinnies keys from the table, i quickly walk out to his car and climb in it.

I look around at the miles of woods surrounding me and realize if they'll find it easily, i look towards the light of the lighthouse and sigh as i roll down my window and start speeding towards the light house.

I hear the sound of waves before i even see the foggy beach, i speed up even more when i finally see the break of land into water.

Taking a deep breath i drive straight into the water and feel as water rushes in through the windows, i open my eyes as the water was getting closer to my head and take a deep breath as i push myself through the window.

I gasp as my head pops out of the water and i look down at the car that was half way submerged.

I feel around the ocean floor for a large rock and lift it up, i slam the rock into the window and curse when a piece of glass flys into my hand, i continue smashing all the windows to make the sinking process faster.

I start swimming back towards shore and climb out of the water, i look up as Jaden rushes towards me, "You could've chosen any way to get rid of the car and of course you choose the one that puts you in more danger." He chuckles as he wraps his arm around me.

When we get back to the car Jaden grabs a blanket from the backseat and wraps it around me.

"Cmon we gotta get you back to sway so you can take a hot shower." He says as he pulls off of the dirt road and drives onto the highway.

I shake my head as i look at him, "No not there, they all think i'm a sex offender and they'll turn you in the second they see you, you ran away from a mental hospital the people there aren't gonna stop looking for you." I sigh.

"They really believed Vinnie shit story?" Jaden scoffs and i nod, "I mean everyone except Coop and Ness."

"Jesus, you need better friends." He says and i roll my eyes, "Obviously."
________________________

"We should just go to Coopers house." I sigh as Jaden turns off the highway.

"No you have to get your stuff." Jaden says as he focuses on the road.

"It's not that important." I say quietly, "If you ever wanna quit smoking you gotta have your gum." He says.

"I can just buy a new pack, plus i haven't been great at staying away from weed recently." I sigh as i fiddle with my fingers.

"I need you to try to quit." He says quietly as he pulls into the sway driveway.

"Why is it so important to you?" I ask as i look at him, "Because i don't want you to ever get to the place where i am right now." He says as he keeps his eyes glued on the horizon.

"Jaden." I say quietly as i place my hand on his.

"You don't have to be sorry for me Lyd, I like how i am, i'm not burdened by guilt." He says and he turns his head towards me, "Now go get your stuff, i'll be right here." He says as he kisses my forehead.

I give him a small smile before i climb out of the car and walk towards the house.