PART 42

Vinnie smiles as he looks at me, "I knew you'd come to your senses."

He leans in pressing his lips to mine, i keep my lips pressed close and Vinnie barely moves his lips away from mine when he speaks, "Open your fucking mouth." He whispers.

I slowly open my mouth and Vinnie forcefully pushes his tongue in, he climbs on top of me and deepens the kiss as he moves his hand towards my crotch.

I let out a soft breath as he runs his hand across my crotch, he softly strokes me and looks down at me, "We're gonna have a lot of fun together." He whispers.

He stands up and slowly walks out of the room, as soon as he leaves Bryce walks into the room, I look up at him and sigh, "If you're here to accuse me of more shit that i didn't do then don't even bother."

"I just want to know why you did it." He says quietly as he shuts the door behind me.

"And i wanna know why you're choosing to believe Vinnie." I say as i look down.

"A few days ago Vinnie told me that he was having a conversation with you and as soon as he mentioned Jaden you completely flipped out." Bryce says as he sits down across from me.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I ask.

"Jadens manipulating you, he's twisting your brain to make you think that we're the bad guys when it's really him." He sighs.

"That's the dumbest shit i've ever heard." I scoff, "Jadens not manipulating me, he actually cares about me unlike you."

"I care about you more then anyone." He spits out and i look up to my wrist tied to the bed frame, "Then untie my wrist."

"I cant do that, i don't want you hurting anyone else." He says quietly.

"If you really think i'm that much of a threat just fucking send me away." I sneer and Bryce looks down at his hands.

I look at him with a confused expression, "You're not sending me away are you?..."

"You're ill Lydia, We're just trying to get you the help that you need." Bryce says softly.

"Vinnies the one who needs help, he's absolutely insane." I say as i feel another tear slip down my cheek.

"Lydia." Bryce sighs.

"WHY DOESNT ANYONE BELIEVE ME??" I shout.

"Get Cooper here now, he knows what's going he'll tell you the truth." I say as i look up at Bryce.

"You fucking assaulted Cooper too there's no way in hell he's coming over here." Bryce says coldly.

"What kind of lies has Vinnie been planting into your tiny shitty brain??" I shout.

"He's told us a lot about you and that's why we're taking you to the mental facility Lyd." Bryce sighs as he stands up.

I look towards the door as two men walk into the room, i look back at Bryce, "Dont come running for me when you realize who Vinnie really is."

The two men grab onto my arms and i kick one of them in the chest causing him to stumble back.

"Lydia, please don't try to fight this." Bryce says.

"Tell me what to do again and the last thing you'll see is a gun being pointed at your head before a bullet shoots into your brain." I sneer as the guy walks back towards me and grabs onto my other arm.

They carry me out of the room and i sigh as i look back at them, "You know i have legs right, i may be clumsy but im perfectly capable of walking on my own."

"You're really missing the point aren't you?" One of the guys sighs and i shrug, "It was worth a try."

When they start to carry me out of the room, i pull one of my arms free and slap one of the guys across the face who's head turns to the side with the force of the slap.

He sighs again as he pulls a pair of handcuffs out from his pocket and grabs onto my other arm pulling them behind my back.

"This is going to be a lot easier for both of us if you stop struggling." He says.

I slowly stop trying to get away and let them carry me out of the room.