PART 21

LYDIAS POV

I flop onto my bed and scream into my pillow.
I hear a knock on my door, "Can i come in?"

"No." I groan, I hear my door swing open and i turn around, "Did i not just say no?" I sigh.

"Are you ok?" Nessa asks as she sits down next to me.

"I'm not moody right?" I ask as i sit up, "Well.." Nessa clenches her teeth.

"IM NOT MOODY!" I groan as i turn back around.

"I just know how stressful this all is." She sighs,
"Who is that guy anyways." I ask as i sit back up.

"Vinnie Hacker, that guy i was telling you about." Nessa shrugs.

"Ohh that weird one from my dms?" I ask and she nods, "Yeah that's the one."

"I think he has the hots for you." She says and i raise an eyebrow, "The hots?"

"It means he likes you genius, but if you want me to kick him in the balls i totally will." She says.

I laugh, "He seems annoying."

"He seems like he doesn't have many friends." Nessa shrugs.

"I wonder why." I scoff.

I hear a knock on my door and groan, "WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO COME IN MY ROOM??" I shout.

The door opens and Cooper and Vinnie walk in, "I didn't even say come in." I groan.

"You never smile do you?" Vinnie asks and i raise an eyebrow, "You never shut up do you?"

"If Lyd ever smiles it means she just killed someone." Cooper says as he walks over to my closet and comes out with one of my puff bars.

"It's like you're a nicotine detector." I sigh as i look at him.

"Oh so you're rude and a murderer now." Vinnie says and i shrug, "killing's a side job."

"You joke about murder a lot." He says.

"Oh you thought it was a joke?" I say as i grab my puff bar from Cooper.

"I gotta go talk to Bryce." Nessa says as she stands up and starts to walk towards the door.

"Noo don't leave me." I whine as i exhale a puff of smoke.

Nessa scrunches her nose, "Ew what flavor is that?"

"Lychee ice." I say, "You know i hate lychee." She groans as she walks out of the door.

"Anyways, Vinnie out." I say as i look at him.

"Why?" He asks and i sigh, "Cause you're annoying me."

"But i'm just sitting here." He says and i shrug, "I just really don't like you."
___________________________

CHARLIS POV

I open my car door and walk towards the sway house, "I really gotta stop lending Lydia my shoes, she never gives them back."

"Wait, why am i talking to myself." I sigh, I pull open the front door and walk into the house.

I was about to walk towards the stairs but i heard a voice i didn't recognize.

"I'm at her house, I just gotta get her alone except she absolutely hates me for no reason." The voice says.

I walk towards the wall and pull the tiny switch on the back of the main closets door.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask as the door swings open, "And why are you in Lydias stolen shoe closet?" I ask, "And who are you talking to? And who are you?"

The guy turns around, "Wow you ask a lot of questions." He says.

"Charli right?" he asks and i nod, "Oh you're that guy that everyone was obsessing over." I say.

"Including you?" He asks with a smile and i raise an eyebrow, "Not a chance."

"Stolen shoes?" He asks and i nod, "Lyd takes my shoes every time she comes over to my house."

"And stores them in a closet?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Lydia or Nessa?" I ask.

"What?" He asks with a confused face.

"You said you were at her house and needed to get her alone, only 2 girls live here, well unless you're counting Amelie, she comes over so much she basically does live here." I shrug.

"Oh um." He says quietly.

"Well they're both taken so you're out of luck." I shrug, "Adios." I say as i walk out of the room.